"No one really knows"

"No one really knows"

A Poem by silent poet
"

My heart, soul and feels are WHO I am. To know me is to love me. My stories are REAL, all I write is REAL,I WILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING I DON'T MEAN IN REALITY! however, my apologies if I share 2much.

"
I've never personally met anyone here, I have deep feelings for one here but I did not by any means expect to care!

Expect to over step, expect to put too much out there. 

In life we meet people whether face to face, online or through letters written but that is a normal way of life. 
Why does it always have to be a wrong or right? 
there goes those complications that people make a issue, Again leaving me to feel I should be dismissed but I am truth! 
 If anyone pays attention to me, they know I am extremely deep! but why does it always have to be seen as weak? Seen as a burden or hidden in pieces?

Why are people so afraid to feel? afraid to admit things, afraid to be real?
                 To a point that when they meet a person who is the complete image of what god made! they fade, they cave and attempt to fill in barriers anything to push it away? 
     As I re-read that, what god made? Meaning for adam to be with eve and for hearts to love unconditionally no matter age, no matter race!
       To be the one to show adam the way! 
         why, why, why! do I have to go back and re-erase It wasn't me to deceive, Eve made the mistake!! 
     god didn't with me, I want to give adam everything he wants and needs , I'll walk through the fires just for him to breath! 

but that makes me sick right?
that makes me not one to believe, It shouldn't be this hard as i lay me down to sleep,   


    To be continued.. .... .... ... can't get it all out the way I feel it in my chest... but I will

© 2015 silent poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting poem I enjoyed it, nicely done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

silent poet

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015

Author

silent poet
silent poet

USA, NY



About
True Grade Garcinia Exercise. This shouldn't be a surprise proper. It is extremely difficult to reduce weigh should you be not physically active. People that declare that they lost Weight Loss Reviews.. more..

Writing