5th Shot: Carryon Baggage

5th Shot: Carryon Baggage

A Chapter by Matty

5th Shot: Carryon Baggage

      Wallis put Vincent in handcuffs and tied him to the walls of the van, and as if that was not securing enough he had his two peons sit next to him with loaded guns aimed at him.

            “So, the Styx gang huh?” Vincent calls to the two boys with their glares set on him.

            “Yeah, what about them?” the blonde asks with a swift nudge from the one in black.

            “S**t, Zack. Wallis said not to f*****g talk to him so shut the hell up!”

            “Wow, sounds like somebodies got kiss a*s syndrome. I take it you are the badass right?” Vincent switches his attention.

            “Shut the hell up or I’ll unload this clip in your legs and we’ll drag you out.” He says threateningly.

            “Gasp, yikes, you’d do all that just for little old me? I’m so flattered Timmy.” his playfulness irritates the thug. “I mean most bad guys would just shoot once but you go through the effort of emptying out a gun into my legs. Now if that ain’t love then I don’t know what is.”

            “I said shut your damn mouth.” growls the still nameless thug.

            “Well I never.” Vincent puts on a look of great shock and outrage.

            Vincent begins to look around the back of the van to find something to unlock or cut his shackles before they stop at the Styx camp that they were headed to. His eyes pass over a small scalpel looking knife and just as soon he eases his booted foot over it.

            “*kush*” a radio sounds in the front seat. “Number T23 we have the red head and her friend that you were looking for. What do you want us to do with them?” The voice sounds matter of fact and dry, completely different from the background that is ablaze with the sounds of moans, drinks spilling, mugs clanging, and the crackle of fire. The camp must be in the desert for them to sound so open.

            “Home, I’m headed back to the camp now, keep them alive and well enough to sell to the usual bidders, other than that do what you want, and by the way I have the guy who took in Clint and Ferdinand.” Wallis gloats. Vincent shrugs as he realizes that being captured by these men was in fact a fortunate thing. This way he won’t have to go through the trouble of scouting out the whole city for them. “I guess I’ll just let them take me to them then.” Vincent thinks to himself.

            “Excellent, we’ll keep the usual space open for you sir.” The man leaves the radio and Wallis clamps it back onto the panel.

            “OH wee boy, you are gonna get me a whole heap of cash.” Wallis laughs and spins the steering wheel to make a hard right turn off the road and onto the dirt of the desert raising thick clouds of dust as he goes.

            In what felt like three minutes the white van parked in front of an empty circus cage and Wallis practically leaps from the driver’s seat. The toy boys lift Vincent and untie the shackles from the wall of the van and begin pushing and shoving him to walk forward. They still had not seen the knife that Vincent had now snuck into his boot.

            As they walked on the sounds of moaning women and the smells of sex, drugs, alcohol, and blood fill the air. Vincent’s nose cringes and he looks around to find the source.

            “Keep moving a*****e.” the now completely annoying boy in black says shoving him onward down the row of cages.

            Soon enough Vincent finds himself in the center of the camp with men chasing half-dressed nymphs around with their pants nearly on the ground. One nymph girl is being pulled by her hair into a tent by a heavy set man with not a hair on his head save a ponytail dangling from the back of his head.

            “So I guess no doesn’t mean no here huh boy?” Vincent asks trying to suppress disgust and rage.

            “If they didn’t want to be slaves they shouldn’t have sold for such a high price.” says the boy in black as Wallis and Zack laugh at his words.

            After the brief tour of the camp two nymph girls are dragged to a cage together and thrown in while the peculiar little boy with shoulder long white hair and dark skin sits within with the red headed girl shackled by the neck to the wooden floors of the cage.

            The red head and Vincent lock eyes as he is shoved by. Vincent studies her face. She was more gorgeous than he had expected, but a picture can only say so much. Her eyes were an extreme high green color, and her lips a sweet pink color.

            “Wallis, you son of a b***h how have you been?” a blonde haired ogre wearing a red plaid long sleeve and blue jeans and brown boots approaches with a smile.

            “Lorek you b*****d I haven’t seen you since that whole I had sex with your wife and kid thing, how have you been?”

            “Ha! You wish you had a shot with my wife and little girl. They are so far out of your league it’s unbelievable.” Lorek replies wrapping his arm around Wallis and walking him into his tent.

            Vincent chuckles, contrary to what most people believe ogre women can either be extremely beautiful or deathly hideous. Unfortunately for them there is no in between for their looks.       

            “Wallis what do we do with him?” Zack asks before Wallis was beyond reaching by someone of his status in the gang.

            “Oh put his a*s in a cell doesn’t matter which.” Wallis says pointing to them as he walks away with Lorek to the red and tan tint.

            “Come on!” the boy in black jerks Vincent back and drags him.



© 2011 Matty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on November 27, 2011
Tags: western, magic, revolver, bullets, king


Author

Matty
Matty

Houston, TX



About
Writing is a passion that has always lit a flame of interest. I love reading and writing stories from different genres. Though, I'm not very big on leaving comments I usually do read other's writings... more..

Writing