purpose of life

purpose of life

A Story by sedulous_mind

What is the meaning of life? I believe that everyone has his own answer to this question, which needs to be found out. But what if we never find out the answer or if it is an answer we are not satisfied with. Some people see the meaning of life in living their life as great as possible, but what if life's meaning is not about one individual at all? Isn't it a far more meaningful life if we change it in a good way for the people who come after us? If we dedicate our lives to improve other lives sustainably?

Is it then enough to have a 9 to 5 job, and at the end of the day, not to achieve anything except to feed the insatiable capitalism of humans? Is it really enough to think only of ourselves and our family? What if this is not the meaning of life you want to pursue, but the question is, rather, how to realize what you wish to change. When is the best time to leave your everyday life and leave everything behind to follow this one goal, and what if you had to give up everything for that?

Maybe this is a question that takes a whole life to be answered...

© 2021 sedulous_mind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I believe the purpose of life is finding something worthwhile and doing it. I believe a wealth of a good life. Leaving something worthwhile behind. I had a good life. Bad and good days. Now my wealth is four healthy grandchildren and four healthy children. Oldest and wisest saying. Do one thing daily, you enjoy. I believe we create our path. No destiny is written. Hello and thank you for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I agree with Coyote on this, Nicely expressed

Posted 3 Years Ago


I believe the purpose of life is finding something worthwhile and doing it. I believe a wealth of a good life. Leaving something worthwhile behind. I had a good life. Bad and good days. Now my wealth is four healthy grandchildren and four healthy children. Oldest and wisest saying. Do one thing daily, you enjoy. I believe we create our path. No destiny is written. Hello and thank you for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2020
Last Updated on March 7, 2021
Tags: purpose, meaning, thoughts, struggle


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..