The Recuperating hug!

The Recuperating hug!

A Story by Chandra Sekhar Vedula
"

A small attempt to make out some good time from writing a piece of story on a sweet moment in a bro-sis relationship. (Written on 13th Sept 2012, at Visakhapatnam.)

"

No sooner the dawn arrived, he sprang up from the bed. He is visibly afraid as if he's been through a scary dream. He obviously has passed through mild sulkiness and loneliness. He desperately needed a caring hand with a feeling of security and bondage. The one he needed, he had it right before him. She saw him, walked towards him reasonably concerned and took his hands in her's. Looking straight into his eyes, she understood what he has been through. Without hesitating a moment, she kissed him on his forehead and hugged him instantly.

From then, he looked vibrantly elated and cheerful. The -everyday annoying- traffic horns were heard rhythmic that day. The hot sun seemed to be like a ball in the cartoon and his enemies didn't look hostile either. He enjoyed his whole day only by recalling those moments when he was embraced in her arms. Finally, he came back home only to find out that his sister has been hospitalized and is in coma as she met an accident. Nothing could stop this ten-year old boy from crying and no one could see him broken for minutes when he finally reached the hospital. He wept, wept, & wept; reached to his sister’s ear and whispered "Thanks for the hug sister, I love you!”. 

No magic other than his own words made him smile again as they went deep into her to make her regain consciousness.

© 2012 Chandra Sekhar Vedula


Author's Note

Chandra Sekhar Vedula
Please suggest me on how i can frame the story and quite essentially 'sentences' (too) more interestingly.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1151 Views
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 8, 2012
Tags: love, affection, brother, sister, hug