Why?

Why?

A Story by Once Loved Now Lost
"

I just don't get it

"
What am I doing wrong? I try to be the best I can be, and yet you still can't see. You play along for a short time. Then, when things start to get serious, you just drop me. Why won't you love me? Is it something I did? Is it something I do? It's time to decide. I've watched, sadly, as you seemed happy. I tried to avoid you when you were with him. The pain is just too much. Why can't you see? The blade feels cold as I push it deeper and deeper into my skin. Without a slice, I give up. Now I look at it, so shiny... So cold... So...
I loved you so. You made my life worth living. When you said, "No," you made my life worth taking. I will always be here for you. I will always love you. I will never give up on you. 

© 2012 Once Loved Now Lost


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is sad that people let a broken heart kill them... Even when love is lost, live life, love will come again. No one should ever make you want to die, whats the point of living if you are going to give up? It is a road with ditches and many pot holes, gotta get up, brush it off and do the best to live life to the fullest! When you break a leg it heals.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2012
Last Updated on February 6, 2012