Once Loved Now Lost

Once Loved Now Lost

A Poem by Once Loved Now Lost

There's a certain love that we feel for a certain someone that cannot be replaced by anything in the world
When you feel it, but they don't, you tend to push others away. But, in reality, they're the only ones who can help.
Sometimes the pain is almost too much to live with. At those times, you find a new low.
You might not see it at the time, but life will go your way. Maybe not now, but eventually.
Only time will tell. But, only TIME will pass until then. The pain may hurt, but that's why you have people in your life. 
These people are the lights that guide you home. No matter how much you don't believe it, love will come again. 
Until then, don't repel the love of your friends, embrace it. Because it is their love that will never fade. And you will never become someone who was once loved, now lost...

© 2012 Once Loved Now Lost


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't think Love can be lost. I believe love is alive, and grows when it is pure, with truth.
This love out of all the many loves you have will always remain, and it will be honored with respect-n-integrity as you go forward.
Love has many definitions. Seen when you mention your friends that love you and are there for you.
You are gifted to have loved, and realize that you never lose, you learn; with a lil help from friends.
As you state I don't think we can love anyone exactly the same way physically, and spiritually.
This is a different adoration, and I am sure you will a find your way with the love from friends that surround you. Godspeed ~ Peace Be with All
~ Judith :-)



Posted 11 Years Ago


Love it! It's a beatiful piece and so true!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lovely write , you will love another day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm left speechless...but I love this one......

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well written and heartfelt. You have done a great job in detailing what the heart goes through with the loss of a love. However, you end it perfectly, by reminding us that love is always in your life and that it should not be overlooked...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel like this could be read to a Moby song. Inspirational. Nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This so so true and so powerful. I about cried reading it just because it brings to mind all those broken hearts and long nights. I know this feeling all too well too. It's amazing that you managed to put those thoughts and feelings into words so easily. I think you're a very strong person in the fact that you realize that there are still others there. Wonderful. Keep writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so true and beautiful, I'm left speechless.
And I never get speechless, usually I add my own opinion of the matter...but you just said everything that needed to be said.
Great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is such a truthful write, inspiring as well. Wonderfully written.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

672 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 16, 2012
Last Updated on April 16, 2012


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..