Excerpt

Excerpt

A Chapter by Essa G
"

This is an excerpt from my in-process book, Juvy Style.

"

The government doesn’t even know I exist.

Yep, that’s me. Lyss Warn. To put it simply, I steal to live. I’m a thief. Which decreases the point-zero-zero-zero-one chance that I’d ever get to meet the coolest guy in the universe, the son of the founder of the largest company in the world, Heath Akerman, to point-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-one.Yes, it’s sad, isn’t it?

But there’s nothing I can do about it. I mean, I tried once, ended up failing to catch his attention, so there’s really no point in being ridiculous about it. You know that crap about “oh, never give up,” and “never say never.” Well, it’s all fake. No one ever gets what they want in real life. People can daydream all they want and it’ll never happen. Especially not to a girl thief who designs and draws clothes in her spare time.

I know I mentioned about trying once, so I guess I’ll have to catch you up on everything, right? So here’s what happened.



© 2013 Essa G


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds good, very down to earth.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Essa G

10 Years Ago

thanks, always great to hear a good review

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 24, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013


Author

Essa G
Essa G

Fairfield, CT



About
I love to sing and baking, but singing the most. Writing is more of a hobby for me. I've written a novel called 'Silver' and I'm in the process of writing the sequel, which is called Prophetess. I hop.. more..

Writing
Your Voice Your Voice

A Poem by Essa G