Live Please

Live Please

A Chapter by Oh Wow, Lovely.

"RING.RING.RING.RING."Harry heard coming from his back pocket. He checked the caller ID. It had been Louis. He knew if he didn't answer this call he would regret till the day he dies. So he picked it up.

 

"Hello," Harry answered.

"Harry where have you been, wher are you i need to see you, where can I meet you?"Louis said missing his Hazza. He realized leaving harry was the worst thing he could ever do. Other than steal nialls food.

 

 

 

"NO, you can't come,not know," Harry said wanting to get off the phone.

"Why not?" Louis said confused.

"Because you're just going to break my heart again. Wasn't it bad enough once but you're going to do it again. I guess I was wrong about you Louis Tomlinson. Boo Bear this is goodbye. And i'm leaving you!" Harry shouted trying to hang up the phone but louis stops him.

"HARRY STYLES I HAVE LOVED YOU AND I WON'T LET ANYODY TELL ME DIFFERENT. I LOVE YOU HARRY. You can have these as my last words, I Love you." Louis said knowing harry heard it from his deep breaths.

 

 

Another flaw that Louis loved.

 

 

 

Harry just shut the phone off. Now there was no way of contactingng him.Louis had been casually strolling down the streets,tearing,when an ambulance rushing past followed by a Firetruck and police sirens. Louis put all the dots together. He went up to a police to get this all sorted but when he said it was a teenage brunette boy, his heart feel. He dropeed to the ground praying.

 

 

Sobbing for what seemed like hours because by time he stopped everyone had evacuated to scene. A guy had started carressing his back. Louis sat up looked at the guy and it had been Harry.



© 2012 Oh Wow, Lovely.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on September 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 12, 2012


Author

Oh Wow, Lovely.
Oh Wow, Lovely.

Bristol , United Kingdom



About
~~I don't know why I am the way I am. Something makes me hate everything. Light up, Smoke up, Shut the F**k Up.I'm officially off the rails, you should try it. A little more of her is gone, I can see .. more..

Writing
~~ ~~

A Poem by Oh Wow, Lovely.