I Knew You Were Trouble

I Knew You Were Trouble

A Chapter by Oh Wow, Lovely.

Louis was now in jail. He is sentenced for 5 years.The last few hours have been horrible for the band and Louis. Louis knew the band would never fall for this so,he got his one call. 
"L-iam," Louis said said shaking.
"Louis?" Liam said afraid it was him.
"Yeah,uhmm i just want you to hear this from me," Louis said afraid of Liam's disappointment. 
"What?" said Liam.
Louis told him everything. It was now Liam's job to pass it on without the press finding out. 
Louis's jail cell was cold and gloomy. He had shared a cell with another murder. his name was Angelo. Louis slept the whole day. A week went by but this morning something was different. He saw a letter at the front of the room. Angelo was asleep. He sleeps for hours ,so Louis decided to get up and read it. It said it was from Modest. 

Dear Louis,
Were all very sorry for your loss. It's been hard on us all. 
We hope to see you as soon as we can. Be good.

Modest.
Modest had never been really good at expressing their feelings. 
Dear Louis, 
:( We all miss you so much. Please come home. Boo Bear I miss our opposite days
and I hate you being gone.You were the crazy,funny one. Mischievous man.
I want you back.
Zayn.

Dear Louis, 

Now I have no jokes to laugh at. Louis, I miss you so much. I promise I wont steal your food if you come back. I know that wont happen though. I really hope you come out in one piece. Love you man,Niall<3

Dear Louis, 

We all have had a bad tragedy upon our hands the last few weeks. I hope you're holding up well. We all miss you. Taking the blame was brave. I know you couldn't put that upon harry. Why upon you I think I will never understand? Well just know that we love you man! Carrots forever. Remember the good things,it'll help. Look at the back of this note keep it with you all times from all of us. We miss and love you Lou:) Come home soon. 

Liam. 



Louis had started to cry. It really hadn't soaked in that he had been arrested and in jail. Louis went to look at the back of the card it was a card that Harry meant to give to Louis. Louis couldn't read it just now. 
As Louis ventured his way down stairs to court yard as he was jumped. Kicking, screaming, punching, and bruises. Louis quickly learned that when you get into a fight in jail police don't break it up. Louis stayed in his jail cell for a long month. 
Him and Angelo became friends. Angelo would get Louis his daily food,with one condition. Louis had to get marijuana for Angelo. When the drug was first in his presence it was hard for Louis. It was like a smokers first smoke. he was a mess. Sweating,jitter bugs. When he gave it to Angelo it was like 2 tons just lifted from his shoulders.
Louis may have started the routine bad but then it got better,in a bad way. he started getting more,for himself. Louis Tomlinson had know begun smoking marijuana.Frequently. It got so bad to where he had to be transported to a different block for rehabilitation for 3 weeks. There he got one plate of food a day and no contact with other humans. Louis was breaking. He hadn't  been contacted from the band for a couple weeks. 
Louis wanted to back on the plane. He could've stopped this all. He could've stopped Harry. He wanted it all to be gone.He wanted to go back to being the guy who loved girls who ate carrots. The guy who poured salt on his head. The guy who ripped duck tape off his face. the guy who wore beanies. The guy who was mischievous. 
The guy who wasn't afraid of being called gay. 
It had been his fault. If he would've come out like Harry asked they wouldn't be here. One direction would still be on the top. He ruined the boys's life and didn't even mean it. He was tired of it all.Suddenly he was hit with a bucket of water. Louis woke up and was in his room. 


© 2012 Oh Wow, Lovely.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 11, 2012
Tags: Louis, jail, tisk tisk, fighting, drugs.


Author

Oh Wow, Lovely.
Oh Wow, Lovely.

Bristol , United Kingdom



About
~~I don't know why I am the way I am. Something makes me hate everything. Light up, Smoke up, Shut the F**k Up.I'm officially off the rails, you should try it. A little more of her is gone, I can see .. more..

Writing
~~ ~~

A Poem by Oh Wow, Lovely.