Four

Four

A Chapter by Every1s_psychotic_vampyre_friend
"

Not done yet... =/

"

I woke up with a serious migraine, that made me feel nauseous. I held my head tightly as my senses went haywire. I looked around the room seeing more clear then I ever had before. I could easily see every strand of yarn that made up the carpet. I took a deep breath trying to control what I was seeing, it worked for a short while. I then noticed I was hearing Dante's stomach make strange noises behind me. I listened closer noticing he had no heartbeat, and yet he breathed softly. I shook my head lightly as I started to smell the blood on my clothing, then the smells of Dante and his apartment. All the different smells rushed towards me all becoming to overwhelming for me to take in at once. I sighed in pain as closed my eyes and turned towards Dante leaning my head against him trying to stop my senses from taking over. Moments later I opened my eyes seeing, smelling, and hearing normally. I started to wonder bout my other senses that didn't seem to be acting up, then realized there wasn't much for them to change.
I looked back at Dante as he moved a bit, smiling slightly in his sleep. I can't believe he's a vampire.. What else exists, if vampires do? I thought to myself as I watched him sleep. I started to wonder what his fangs looked like and if they were sharp. Just a look, I thought as I reached towards him.
Unexpectedly he reached out and grabbed my wrist, his eyes still closed. I jumped lightly startled that he reacted so fast. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smile.
"Um.. Nothing," I smiled back.
"Sure you weren't," he said doubtingly.
"I wasn't," I lied.
He opened his brilliant blue eyes and stared at me for a while. I smiled and stared back with my vivid emerald eyes. "You going to tell me what you were going to do now?" He said obviously not believing my lie.
"Nope," I said sticking my tongue out at him.
He laughed lightly and poked me in the side making my laugh softly. "I'll get it out of you one way or another," he smiled his fangs even more visible.
"Don't even.."
"Thought you said it didn't hurt that much?"
"Yeah, well I lied.."
He laughed a little and hugged me, "I'm sorry."
I smiled and hugged him back, "It's alright I'm fine." I yawned and turned around moving back to lean against him as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "My birthday is-"
"Tomorrow." He interrupted.
I smiled and nodded, "I'm moving out of Mike's place."
"Where are you going to go?"
"I'm not sure, but anywhere is better then there."
"You could always move in with me and Ty?" He offered.
"I can't do that to you guys.."
"Where do you plan on staying? Some motel? I wont let you do that."
"Oh yeah?" I smiled. "What if I do?" I challenged.
He growled softly in my ear and I left a light pinch that made me shiver, "Don't make me bite you again." He smiled.
"You wouldn't.." I said smiling more.
"You think so?" He said breathing on my neck making me shiver once more as Ty stormed into the house.
"Dante, I know who it is! Its.. Rauko..?" He said staring at Dante who looked as if he was about to bite me. "What are you doing?!" He asked not even giving him time to answer as he spoke again, "I need to talk to you! Now!"
Dante sighed and I leaned forward as he climbed over me. I watched him walk into the kitchen then laid back down pulling the blanket over my shoulders. I closed my eyes and focused my hearing.
"Its her.. She's the one.." Tyler said quietly.
"I know.." Dante said quietly as well.
"What did you do? I can smell her blood all over you!" He said a bit louder.
"I couldn't control myself.. She showed up bleeding and I was stressed and couldn't think clearly.."
"If she is the new hunter, then its against our laws to even think about drinking her blood. Your father will be outraged."
Dante straightened up and gave Ty a slightly irritated look. "I can handle my father. Just worry about how we're going to protect her."
"Protect her? What do you mean?"
"She doesn't want anything to do with her family or the hunters. I won't let anyone take her, and that includes my father."
"How do you know she won't try to kill us?"
"Ty, she's still the same person we've always known. She wont turn against us."
I sighed feeling kind of sad that I'm still causing them stress. I let my hearing return to normal as they finished talking. I watched them walk back in, Ty giving me a strange look. "Stop looking at me like that." I said quickly. "I haven't changed you know."
"I'm sorry.. Its just a little weird.." He said taking a seat in one of the recliner chairs.
"Well your taking it better then Dante did," I smiled.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Dante asked standing next to me.
"Oh, nothing." I laughed sitting up.
"That's right, you still haven't told me what you were doing while I was trying to sleep." He smiled more his fangs showing again.
"Oh no you don't!" I said pulling the blanket over my neck quickly. Ty laughed as Dante took a seat next to me.
"Are you guys hungry?" Ty asked.
"Yeah, I'm starving! Lets get pizza!"
Dante grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him quickly, "I've got you. I'm good," He smiled more.
"Um.. Pizza is better?" I said blushing lightly at how close I was to his face.
"Not to me."
"Pizza it is!" Ty said laughing.
Dante laughed and hugged me softly. I smiled and turned around leaning against him as Ty turned on the TV. I rubbed the marks on my neck lightly as I pulled the blanket over us both.
After we finished our pizza I realized I still had to go back to Mike's to get my things. I sighed hoping Mike wouldn't be home.
I pushed the blanket off of me and stood up looking at Dante, "I've got to go get my things from Mike's house."
He nodded, "Alright. I'll meet you there when the guys show up."
I nodded and slipped on my boots walking out the door quickly. I stuck my hands in the pocket of my hoodie and walked down the street as fast I could. As the house came into view I noticed there were no cars in the driveway. I sighed relieved as I headed up the front stairs.

"Lady Rauko, you must come with us! Your in danger," Darren said from behind me.

I turned around quickly and saw Troy and Darren standing a few feet in front of me. "I'm not going anywhere with you two! Get lost." I shouted as I rolled my eyes walking into the house. I headed into the basement quickly and grabbed a suitcase to pack all my clothes in. As I finished packing my clothes I headed to the bathroom to grab my make-up and a few other things. I walked back into the other room and tossed a few more things into the suitcase as I looked around for anything else that I needed.

"You ready?" I heard Dante say from behind me.

I jumped and turned around to see him smiling at me. "Stop doing that!"

"Ah, but its fun making you jump."

I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled. "Pain in my a*s.."

He laughed and looked over at my suitcase as I tried to close it. "Have enough clothes?" He teased.

"Of course not," I said as I zipped it closed and picked it up handing it to him. "Here you go."

"Gee thanks, its what I've always wanted." I laughed and lead him up the stairs. As I walked out the door I left Dante behind and sighed deeply as I noticed two figures standing in the yard again.

"Rauko! Your coming with us right now!" Shouted Troy annoyed.

"Do you ever give up!?" I shouted back.

"What's that on your neck..?" Darren said in shock.

"What?" I mumbled touching my neck lightly feeling the puncture wounds from Dante's bite. I clasped my hand over them and looked back at Troy who was glaring at me ferociously. "Nothing..."

"They're bite marks! Who bit you!? Tell me now!" Troy ordered as I felt someone wrap there arms around me securely.

"What's going on?" Dante asked softly as he smiled at them his fangs completely visible.

"You hang out with vampires!?" Troy yelled louder not believing his eyes. "For all I know he's the one who bit you!?"

"So what if I did?" Dante smirked leaning into my neck making me shiver lightly.

"Get away from her right now!" Darren said quickly. "She doesn't want to be with you!"

I straightened up quickly and shot a look at Darren. "How in the hell do you know what I want!? You know nothing about me! Well guess what? I'd rather hang out with vampire then hang out with the people who kill them!" I shouted looking at Troy as well.

"You are one of those people!" Troy shouted. "You can't change your fate!"

"Watch me." I glared walking down the steps Dante smirking at them as he walked behind me making sure they didn't try anything.

As they walked in the door she noticed Ty asleep on the couch with Jay sitting next to him and Ryan in one of the chairs. It was now about midnight and everyone looked tired. Jay looked over at me and smiled as if nothing had changed between us. Ryan on the other hand couldn't even look at me. "Hey, Ray.." He mumbled lightly as he got up.

"Hey," I said smiling faintly.

Ryan glanced at my neck slightly as he walked by then to Dante who just smiled at him. He left in a hurry as Jay came to give me a hug goodbye. "I'll see you guys tomorrow sometime." He smiled and left.

"Does Ryan hate me?" I asked turning to Dante.

"No, he's just confused. His family was killed by the hunters so he doesn't know what to think. He'll be back to normal in a few days."

"I hope so," I yawned. I grabbed my blanket from the back of the couch and walked over to sit in one of the chairs. I leaned back and watched Dante sit next to me in the other chair.

"Why don't you sit with me?" He asked with a smile. "I won't bite.."

"Yeah, okay." I said sarcastically and laughed. He laughed to and turned on the TV, some spider movie was playing on the sci-fi channel. 
Ty sat up and yawned looking over at Dante and I. "When did you two get back?"

"A little while ago," Dante answered and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh, alright. Well I'm going to bed then. Goodnight."

"Night," we said in unison.

I lazy moved over to the couch when Ty got up heading to the bedroom. I laid on my stomach and pulled off my pants, wearing a pair of shorts underneath. Silently Dante appeared by my side, a glass in his hand. I shifted on the couch startled at his quickness. I smiled softly and looked up at him, "Yes?"

"Move over." He said smiling with his fangs resting on his lower lip. He seemed to noticed how I shivered at the sight of his fangs, stunning me for the moment as I glanced into his eyes. Before I had time to react he grabbed my wrist and pulled me off of the couch then into his lap as he sat down. I laughed some and pulled the blanket over us both as I laid my head on his shoulder, my cheek resting against his.

"That's cheating." I yawned as his cold arms wrapped around my waist.

"No, its not." He smiled holding me tighter. I shook my head some and closed my eyes feeling safe in his arms.

*     ~     *     ~     *

 

A long dark road stood in front of me, it seemed to be getting longer with each step I took. The street lights flickered above me, lighting up as I walked under them. I noticed something move in the alley next to me but thought it was just a cat. Starting to shiver lightly I glanced around trying to recognize the town. It didn't seem familiar. I glanced again to the alley as I heard a trash can topple over. I breathed heavily wondering if someone was playing with me, or if I should be afraid.

Suddenly I stopped under a street light, seeing a strange dark figure twenty feet in front of me. The figure floated towards me slowly, but I stood still dazed at what was happening. The dark ground around me looked as if it swirled, advancing towards me. I stepped back quickly but I wasn't fast enough. Someone, or something grabbed a hold of my foot and brought me to the ground.

I winced at the pain and looked up seeing a tall gray haired man standing over me. His crimson eyes looked me over as the grin on his face grew. "So I've finally found you." His voice rang in my head.

"let go of me now!" I growled. "Who do you think you are!"

"It matters not who I am, but that I found you again. Your mother betrayed me by sending you away, but now I have you again. Come with me now." He said holding out his hand to me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you! Get the hell away from me, you freak!"

His face lit up as he stepped into the light, his crimson eyes looking at me as if I was his prey. "It seems you have no choice my dear.." If he grinned any wider his face looked like it would split in two.The shadows crawled closer to me grabbing my legs and pulling me into the darkness.

 ~*~

I breathed heavily, Dante's soft breathing barely heard over mine. I calmed down a bit but felt this strange tingle work it way over my stomach. I leaned up a bit and pulled my shirt back, staring at the strange black spiral marks that now resided on my stomach. I tried to rub it off but i t wouldn't even smudge. I sighed and decided I could just easily hide it.

"Happy birthday," Dante yawned sleepily.

"Thanks," I smiled at him, worried about my dream still.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied.

"Well, okay. Besides your not allowed to be miserable on your birthday."

"What if I am?" I smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked yawning again, ignoring my comment.

"Shower." I said with a small yawn of my own. I grabbed a towel and change of clothes from y bag and headed for the bathroom.

No matter how hard I scrubbed at the strange black mark it wouldn't come off. Almost like a tattoo. I gave up after a few moments of scrubbing my skin red and decided to get dressed. I pinned up my dripping wet hair and sighed feeling a bit better.

I walked out into the living room, only to find everyone sitting around now looking at me. "Um, hi?" I mumbled softly, walking over to sit next to Dante on the couch.

"Happy birthday!" They all chimed at the same time.

Dante smiled at me and shoved a small blue and green box into my hands. "From all of us." 

I smiled at them all and began to open the small box, finally pulling out a small black cell phone. "Ohmygod! How could you guys afford this?" I asked immediately.

"We have our ways." Ty grinned.

"Yeah, we all have one." Ryan added and Jay nodded.

"You get into enough trouble so we figured we'd give you a way to reach us." Dante smirked, nudging me lightly.

"Gee, thanks. Glad I know I can get in trouble and call you guys." I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled lightly.

We all sat around watching TV and texting each other pointlessly. Then Dante's phone rang. We all looked at each other and noted that none of us were calling him.

"Who is it?" I asked for everyone.

"My dad.." He sighed and got up. He left the room and headed outside. 



© 2009 Every1s_psychotic_vampyre_friend


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved all of it!! amazing work...totally wish I could write something like that

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2008
Last Updated on April 15, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Every1s_psychotic_vampyre_friend
Every1s_psychotic_vampyre_friend

J-town, NY



About
Hey my names Amber. I live in a small boring town in New York. Not New York city.. Just New York.. Anyways. Im a rocker girl. =] So I go see a lot of concerts and I happen to write in my free time. T.. more..

Writing