Chapter Two: Foxy Foxy

Chapter Two: Foxy Foxy

A Chapter by ShaneBerry
"

ROUGH DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!

"

              CHAPTER TWO   

            FOXY FOXY 
 
 
(The remainder of the school year was strange yet always fun; soon Nieta warmed up to us enough to make us trusted friends. The final week of school was really strange.nieta was acting very scared. Then the final day of school came and that’s when it happened…)
        “Welcome students to the last day of school! Enjoy the fair and try not to get into any trouble…”rang Mrs. Sander’s voice over the intercom. “Hey Nieta what’s wrong, you’ve been acting really strange recently.” asked Kari. “What? Oh! Nothing, I’m just excited tomorrow is the first day of spring. The day of my birth.” We all gasped “what/ why didn’t you tell us we’d of planned a party!!”Said Kari excitedly. “We still can.” Said Don smiling. “What?! Oh no you don’t have to do that. I’m going to my relative’s house in California.” She said smiling. “Well we can have one when you get back right?” asked Kari.  “Sure” said Nieta happily. Suddenly there was a gun shot. It skimmed the sides of my cheek... Everyone turned right behind us was a fully loaded vice principal. Behind him where a number of people in plastic animal masks. They all had semi-automatics.
        “Ha ha ha. You whiny little b***h, did you think you where safe?” “Mr.Cood! What the hell are you doing?!” shouted Mrs. Sanders. He then shot her in the leg. “Sorry, my finger slipped. And now to rid the world of another paracite.”He said but as he finished the four of us had ran away.
        When we finally got far away Nieta fell to the floor crying. “It’s all my fault…what if he kills someone?!” she said freaking out. “Hey calm down, we’ll just get to you’re house and call the police. Hell they’ll probrobly already be there.” Said Don, then he looked at me we where thinking the same thing...” as soon as we got to the house there where three ambulances parked out in front of the it. We got in the door my dad and Nieta’s father where in stretchers and our mothers where consoling each other on the stares.Nieta’s dad grabbed my arm. “Is Nieta ok?”He asked. “Yes she is what about you and my father?” I asked. He then past out. Nieta turned to me. “David you’re bleeding!” She said pointing at my cut from the bullet. I ignored it at the sight of Spiegel on a dog stretcher. “Spiegel!” Nieta and I shouted (Nieta and Spiegel got used to each other.) “This is the bravest dog I’ve ever seen. He’s the one who took out the DAA members.” one of the police officers said pointing at one the men in an animal mask. “He got shot in the leg so he should be alright.”He continued.  That night Kari and Don slept over, Nieta’s and my fathers where in the hospital, but they’d be alright. Nieta and her mother stayed over with us. The night was quiet. Just before we all went to bed Don asked. “So what’ll happen now? Will you be relocated?” “No, probrobly monitored but that’s It.” said Nieta. (It was then that I realized that I did have feelings for her, but it confused me…)
 


© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
remember if you have any ideas for a neo-sapiens pleas leave me the animals name, (MUST BE A MAMMAL)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on August 4, 2009
Last Updated on August 4, 2009


Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry