Chapter Four: Beat The Drum

Chapter Four: Beat The Drum

A Chapter by ShaneBerry

 Chapter four

 Beat the drum…
 
 
 
(It was that time of year again, BACK, TO, SCHOOL!!! It rang in all of our ears every time our parents said it. I was afraid Nieta was going to have to go to a privet school, but her parents said they thought they could trust this school.nieta and I had become best friends over the summer and Don and Kari seem to have become more then friends. (But they tried to hide it) all of our teachers where very kind, the other kids weren’t but the teachers where.)
 
                                    FIRST PERIODE
 
(FIRST PERIODE)
We didn’t have first period together but it was really the same as last year.1st period was math, my worst subject the teacher  was really nice but the subject was really mean,(kind of a paradox.)
Second Period 
 
(SECOND PERIOD)
We had second period science together. The teacher mainly introduced herself and told us where she was from. When she saw Nieta her eyes litup, she asked Nieta a lot of questions about her kind, mainly about what decides what animal they take after. After a few questions (mainly about 65) we left for third period. 
 
                     Third period
 
(THIRD PERIOD)  
Third period was band for Nieta and Kari, and athletics for Don and I. I left athletics early to go check and Kari and Nieta. As I stepped in my ears where blown away by the beating of drums. A steady beat and very entertaining. Kari was by the door she jumped as she saw me enter. Then pushed me out. “Get out, if Mrs. Francis sees you you’re dead...”she said out side I said “I have failed to meet a teacher who could catch me skipping class, who was that on the drums?” “I have just met a teacher who could catch you, and that is Nieta believe it or not” she said quickly, then ran back into the class room. As I started back to athletics I was stopped by the coach, “Davis what are you doing out here?” he asked. “My names David and I was checking on a friend.” I said. He smiled and said, “Don already tolled me about the foxgirl.dont worry the principal has already skimmed out the racist b******s, she shouldn’t have a problem hear.” The coached seemed like a nice guy, but skipping class wasn’t forgotten, Don and I were given ten laps, a piece of cake for me but don was not so good at running. “What the hell did I do?!” he shouted from the track. “Keep running Dan, you helped him in the skipping of the class” he said in a fake hillbilly voice. “MY NAME IS DON!!!”Shouted an angry Don from the track, 
 
4th-8th  
 
(4TH-8TH)
        Fourth period was English it was proproply the easiest class I had, the teacher was very kind,
Fifth was reading the most useless class to have in high school,
Sixth was lunch we all met up and talked about our day, all basically the same I complemented Nieta on her drum solo earlier she seemed a little embarrassed.
Seventh period was art for Nieta and I, band for Don, and choir for Kari.
Eighth was history we all had the same teacher he seemed a little rude toward Nieta but nothing criminal, infact he was a little rude to all of us.
 
 
AFTER SCHOOL…
 
 
 
On the way home (we all walked together) Nieta asked me, “Do you really think I was good on the drums?” “Of Corse you where great, and there’s a reason I am not in band.” said answering her next question. “How did you know I was going to ask that?” she asked “because every one asks him that question, and its because he cannot keep a beat. They ask him because he is very interested in instruments.” Said Don answering her second question. Then the yellow vespa was caught in the corner of my eye. I turned and said “hey you guys head on without Me., I’ll catch up.” they took off as I left the group. Walking toward the bike. As I got closer it was reviled to me it was another biker but as it took off the mans voice came into my ear, followed by the closing of a book. “Well it turns out your girlfriend isn’t apart of HEP, she is actually an ordinary girl, well as normal as she can be. But I still stand by what I said this girl could create problems you aren’t ready to face.” he said, I turned and said “what do you want? Are you one of the members of HAA?”  I asked. “No, I am actually a part of a new branch of the government, neo human relations. Your relationship with Nieta has perked the ears of our boss. Oh and the racial discrimination of calling Nieta you’re pet was just top create the illusion of me being a member of HAA.” He said. “What do you mean by relationship?” I asked. “Oh come on. Its very obvious you are in love with her. You cannot even tell you’re feelings apart from the lie that is yourself.” “What?” I said as I turned but he speed off and was out of sight in a matter of seconds. , (butt…he was right I couldn’t tell myself from the lie…)


© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
remember...ROUGH DRAFT

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on August 4, 2009
Last Updated on August 4, 2009


Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry