zenfones birthday

zenfones birthday

A Story by ShaneBerry
"

a short story from element z, it might become a chapter later

"

                                                                      zenfones birthday

 

the sun was shining, i was sitting out on my fathers deck were he and i would fish when i was younger.I looked at beautiful koi fish as they swam in circles awaiting food, I sighed staring out into the forest that surrounded our castle. The trees were an olive green during this summer, it was the warmest yet. I felt the wind as it phased past my body. I sat one leg hanging over the edge of the dock,  the bracelets on my wrist sat, not moving like they were last night. The pain I felt was insane, it was like little creatures were crawling into my wrist.

        “why did that happen to me?” I asked the Koi fish as they circled below.
Then I could hear the foot steps of my father as he approached me.
        “Zen my son. I am sorry but you must leave now.” he said, his deep voice sent chills up my spine.
I looked at him fearfully.
        “what? Father why?” I asked not wanting to leave my home.
        “there are things you cannot possibly understand Zen, you are now a chosen one. I will give you a thirty year head start.” he said looking out into the lake.
        “what? What do you mean Papa?” I asked using his nickname I had given him since I was a young child.
        “Zen, I am Jupiter. Destroyer of realities, bringer of death and pain,” he said sadly.
My eyes widened as this news was revealed to me.
        “w…what do you mean papa?”  I asked standing up.
Suddenly a dark violet aura appeared around him, his eyes turned black. 
        “Son! Now go!” he shouted as a cloud of silver dust began to float around him.
        “father what’s wrong? Father!?” I shouted in fear.
        “Erika shim!” he shouted shoving me into the lake, as he did a portal opened and I was sucked into a new reality.
 
        My tunic was soaked, and I looked like I had just gotten out of a bath. In front of me was a beautiful woman, she had brilliant blue ocean eyes and fare pale skin. She wore a cloak only reveling that she had blue hair and her eyes.
        “think about your life, think about all of your memories and your family. Zen you should remember that Jupiter was your father until he was over taken by Owen, Owen is his alternate reality self, they were met when you were born. Zen you are destined to kill your father,” her voice was young.
        “who are you?” I asked.
        “I am an Oracle. My name is Zambia, I chose you.” she said blushing.
I looked around, I could feel the love in the air, not that of infatuation, but that of family and warmth. I then said.
        “ok, I will do it. I will destroy my father.” 

© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
well? confused yet? read chapter ten of element z wen publish it and this will be alitlle more simple to understand

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great job its really powerful touch on the reader

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have done an excellent job of this love! Always a great surprise to read your work, I find I can lose myself within it....so....I guess you could say...that is a task well executed lol Hugs xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


To kill a God ain't easy. You made a interesting tale so far. Now need reason and purpose for the killing of a father. I like the ending. Myths are one of my favorite things to read about. History had made them a permanent part of us. A very strong beginning to the story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow great guess! 1 i got the koi fish idea wen i was watching that very tv show lol, and 2 its a preview for an entire three chapters in element z 2

Posted 14 Years Ago


Koi fish remind me of this show I use to watch called 'Avatar the last air bender'.
Your story sounds very interesting. A proof read should fix a few grammatical errors. But otherwise it was really good =] It seems like a preview of something so its not that confusing =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


Vivid Descriptions!!! I love you way you intertwine the conversations with emotion and imagery!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Sir My Sir

A Poem by NickyGL