FOXtrot ReDuX, Experamental ending.

FOXtrot ReDuX, Experamental ending.

A Story by ShaneBerry
"

this isnt how the remake of foxtrot will end, but i am playing around and eperamenting with some new endings, BEWARE, freaken sad as hell....you've been warned...

"
Chapter ?????   Run
Dravin and Davis ran up the mountain as fast as they could, they knew it was were Leon the Fourth had taken her. Tears formed in Davis’s eyes. He didn’t know what would be waiting him when they got there.
“Davis we are almost there get your blade ready.” said Dravin, but Davis was already prepared to kill Leon. He knew that it was going to be the only way to get him to stop the killings. And with no gun, they had to resort to what Leon the Third called a “last resort weapon.” it was Davis’s favorite weapon, and he couldn’t think of anything better than ripping the monster in half…
As they got to the entrance to the mountain temple, he could see the silhouettes, one Nieta, fell to the ground without moving. The other was Leon standing with a Knife in his hand, as they walked closer the two could see the crimson glow of blood slowly sliding down the blade.
Davis’s heart was beating soo fast he could barely stand it, the large blade in his hand was shaking as ever muscle in his body tightened with rage and terrifying fear. As Dravin stopped, Davis continued to step forward.
“Davis! No! we cant attack him we have to bring him in for questioning!” shouted Dravin, But he stopped the orders as Davis took his badge off of his belt and tossed it down to the ground…
“I QUIT!!!” he shouted as he bolted at Leon, the monster, the murderer.
Leon met his sword blade with the blade of the Knife, the Knife that had Nietas’ Blood on it. Leon then smirked as he said,
“So, based on your strength, I would say they have gone back to using the Neo-sapien Growth hormones, no bad effects really, but the ethical issue made it…illegal.”
“Sorry to disappoint you, but I have been stealing the samples from the seventh laboratory, The NHR really has gone legit!” Admitted Davis with an angry bare of his front teeth. Davis pushed Leon forward , then slashed at him with the large blade, but Leon dodged every blow.
“and yet you are still a pathetic human… how sad, you love a neo, you even inject yourself with neo-sapien DNA, but no matter how hard you try you will always be a worthless human worm!” Shouted Leon running at Davis and gashing his lower leg muscle. The cut was clean, but Davis didn’t even feel it, all of the hatred he had for the HAA and the HEP, he aimed it all at Leon.
“once more, what is even sadder, I think she, wanted to be a human. She wouldn’t even try to fight me. But she is the seventh sacrifice, god will be pleased and he will now rid the world of all evil.” Said Leon looking over at Nieta, who laid there half dead.
Her yellow Eyes had become misty and lighter, she wasn’t there, but she wasn’t dead, she was in the middle of death…Dravin was at her side looking at the wound in her chest, she didn’t have long…
“I’LL KILL YOU!!!” Shouted Davis running at him, blood trailing behind. Leon smiled tauntingly, he wanted this fight to happen, but Davis wasn’t even thinking, he just wanted to see Leon dead on the ground…
“YOU’RE TOO EASY TSUKIKUN!!” shouted Leon, using the nickname Nieta gave Davis as a distraction, as he said it Davis froze with fear, Then Leon stabbed him in the heart.
“like I said, you… are a meaningless, worthless, human. We Neo-sapiens are the future. Seven have died, not the earth will thrive.” He said reciting the mantra of the Seven Rings.
“If there is a god…then he…” Davis started, then began to cough up a little blood, he could feel his heart getting weaker.
“What’s that? don’t get all religious now just because you are dieing. You really are a predictable human aren’t you?” but as he said that and Davis collapsed to the ground, Dravin had his and Davis’ swords crossed in front of his neck,
“ Davis doesn’t believe in god, but I think what he wanted to say was…GOD HAS NO MERCY FOR YOU!!!” Shouted Dravin as he decapitated Leon, the head made a soft but strong thud as it hit the ground.  It then began to rain.
Davis began slowly inching over to Nietas body, He Felt the grit of the Cobblestone Temple ground… he felt the cold rain pierce his wounds, like open caverns in his skin… he then felt the puddle of crimson red blood…
“NIETA!!!” He shouted, then began to scramble toward her body. He put his cold shaky hands around her as he held her close, like he did before he left for training, inside he could feel the emotions of last year bubbling up inside of him.
“Don’t….. quit……. Keep moving on……I love you…..” Muttered Nieta as she died in his arms.
“Nieta! NIETA! No! baby come on, its just a scratch, you can make it! Come one, lets go home, back to Georgetown, come on……NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”  Davis’ screams filled Dravin with Fear and sadness. The rain began to bombard them, but Davis wouldn’t move, he sat there, holding his dead lover, her blood puddle being diluted by his own.
“Davis… come one, we’ll take her home… you need a hospital.” said Dravin, terribly sad, but he knew he had to be there for Davis, and that Davis would soon die of blood loss if nothing was done soon.
“no….” said Davis.
“NOW!” Ordered Dravin.
“I don’t work for you, I don’t have to take orders from you…” Davis said as he looked up, his eyes had filled with blood, it was a miracle he was not yet dead. Dravin put his hand on Davis’ shoulder. He could feel Davis crying, and who wouldn’t be?
“she was everything to me…my parents and Kari are dead…Donny disappeared…I have nothing left…” Davis said moving a strand of Nietas hair from her face. He was crying soo much tears stopped falling, he could barely breathe.
“Davis… I’ve never lost as much as you have…hell my parents are two old farts in a nursing home…and I have never truly been in love, nor had truly trusted friends…but, I don’t think Nieta would want you to die holding her dead body…” said Dravin almost coldly.
“and I think it is childish for you to do this…Davis…come on…” he finished as the hum of the helicopter could be heard. The whirling buzz sliced the air like the blades they fought with.
“GET A MEDIC OVER HERE!!!” shouted Dravin showing his badge, as he did several Neo-sapiens and humans jumped out of the air-craft, two stretchers were being pushed toward Davis and Nieta, while one Man in a White suit walked toward Dravin.
“That is Nieta isn’t it?” asked the strange unknown man.
“yes sir… Leon killed her.” Said Dravin sadly.
The man then focused his attention on Davis. He walked over to him as they plopped him up on the stretcher,
“You, Boy…what is your name?” he asked looking at the injection marks on his arms. With no answer the man in white walked over to Dravin again, it seemed like every move he made the wind would blow.
“Who is he?” asked the man in white.
“Davis, he was one of our men…” said Dravin looking over at the badge on the ground. He then looked up at the man in white and asked.
“what are you going to do with him?”
“we will do everything we can to counter act the Injections…but it is impossible to tell how much he used…he was in love with her wasn’t he?” asked the man in white.
“very…I have a special favor to ask you.” said Dravin with a smirk.
“yes, I already know, this was your last assignment, you want him to be taken care of as if it was you?” the man in white guessed.
“No, I’m not quitting, I want him to not be counter treated, and I want him to be stationed with me in D.C., we will find the HAA stronghold and take them out.” said Dravin with a serious look in his eyes.
“you ask too much…” said the man in white.
“that’s the only way I can get herd.” replied Dravin.
The man in white sighed, then walked over to he unzipped bag that had Nietas’ body in it. He looked at her with a sad look in his eyes.
“the perfect Neo-sapien child, fell in love with one of us, and he fell in love back…no ordinary human could love a neo-sapien truthfully…fine, but you are responsible for him, from now on he is your partner, NHR operative, First class.” said the man with a emotionless tone.
“Thank you commander James Kennedy the Fifth!” Said Dravin saluting.
The man turned from the stretcher and put black sunglasses on as the clouds quickly vanished, his long bleach blond hair blew in the quick splurge of violent wind.
“The seven rings…I wonder if they were right…” 
SEVEN YEARS LATER
“Guarding the perimeter. Davis you there?”
“Yeah yeah im here.”
“ Remember do not kill unless it is completely necessary.”
“Dravin.”
“yeah?”
Turns off the ear piece……
THE END

© 2010 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
i almost cried while writing it...:C but let me know what yall think about this ending of Fox-trot,

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emotional, caught a spelling error. You wrote "herd" instead of "heard."

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very emotional, heartfelt. Nice job! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


A nice write. Very emotional. I liked it very much.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the base of story, but I really think you need to work on the punctuation, grammar etc.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Where's the rest of it?

Posted 13 Years Ago


It isn't the words that's misspelled. It's punctuation and the usage of them. For instance, capitalization, making uppercase words lowercase, etc. Re-read over the story and re-post it. Send me another request and I'll help you out a little if you want. The over-all story, on the other hand, is good. Try not to over do it, though. Don't use too many exclamation points and only use a few O's for the word "NOO". I really like it, though!

Posted 13 Years Ago


All you need to fix is your grammar.

Posted 13 Years Ago


this was really good, apart from a few grammar mistakes. the detail was amazing and the story itself was great. it took me a sec to figure out where you were coming from, but that's probably because i have no idea wat fox-trot is. really great story.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2010
Last Updated on June 1, 2010

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Time Time

A Poem by ShaneBerry


Death Death

A Poem by ShaneBerry