Time

Time

A Poem by ShaneBerry
"

The Criminal Of Time

"
Time
The shimmer and shine,
Will Cripple the Prime.
With discovery, and truth sublime.
A  Smooth Criminal,
Murder, his Crime.
The criminal is Time.

© 2010 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
it is poetry, so idk if grammar realty matters as much lol, im working on it though!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found nothing wrong with the grammar... This was an amazing write.

Packed with wisdom and truth... Time does feel like a criminal, because it steals so much from... everyone.

The poem has an amazing flow to it and it was a great read.

Excellent work :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love it! It was really good

Posted 13 Years Ago


Short but powerful... amazing piece. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


smooth very smooth. nice write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nope, grammar doesn't matter that much in poetry and the grammar isn't bad in this poem either. The comma on the third line wouldn't be there in a strictly grammatical sense, but in this poem it helps set the flow and is a great position for it to be in. This was a good poem. I liked the first three lines a lot, perfect rhythm, great imagery that made me smile in a very agreeing way. Although I didn't much care for the criminal repetition in the last three lines, and all I could think of with the fourth line was Michael Jackson so that threw everything off for me. But that's simply my personal opinion. Time does murder, however, I'll agree to that.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the idea of time being the criminal here, a clever piece again!
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The portrayal of Time as a Criminal is an original idea, never heard that one before. Great work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wonderfully said here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good start, concise, to the point, but with great choices of words and phrasing. I do agree could use a bit of continued work, but great start

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simple. To the point!

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on June 5, 2010

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..