What happened To The Twilight Fan When She Met A Real Vampire.... (submission for the W.U.A.M.)

What happened To The Twilight Fan When She Met A Real Vampire.... (submission for the W.U.A.M.)

A Story by ShaneBerry
"

a short story about dumb teens and real vampires

"

 What happened To The Twilight Fan When She Met A Real Vampire....

(submission for the W.U.A.M. Group on writers cafe.)



The night was cold and dark as Britney walked down the alleyway, only a flickering streetlight provided the little light she used to see. In her hand she held a note, written on it was

go to the alley behind Starbucks, to meet the real Edward Cullen”

being a huge fan of the popular book series by Stephen Meyers, she could not resist the temptation. The thrill of meet an actual, beautiful, sexy vampire. He body shook with anticipation. She could then hear the foot steps of another, she turned to face a man, he stood at least seven feet tall, he wore a long black leather trench coat, with the collar popped up. His eyes were a silver-gray she had never seen before.

“are you Edward?” asked Britney with a smile on her face.

The man tilted his head.

“No, I actually lured you here so I can give you proper education on vampires.” replied the man irritated.

“so, you lured me here with pheromones?” asked the girl intrigued.

“EEW!no, I don't even think you know what that word means! I lured your dumb a*s here with that letter, and because your face book status said twilight lover 4ever” he answered with a disgusted face.

“oh..” replied Britney disappointed.

The man then walked over to a turned upside down trashcan and sat on it, placing his chin on his knuckles and with a sigh said.

“first of all, we are not bloodthirsty psychopaths, we control it quite well. We are not flawlessly beautiful, and we do not sparkle,”

“but you can go out in the daylight right, its just a myth that you cant right?” asked the girl as if she knew all.

“no you dumb a*s, we cannot go out in the daylight are you stupid? Stop thinking about twilight for two second pleas? We cant even go out on a cloudy day, it is inside, or night time, that's it! Next, we do not have unique powers, we all have the same abilities, there is no vampire covenant, we are pretty much rouges of our own species.” explained the vampire in a teachers tone.

“so...what would happen is a human and a vampire had sex?” asked the girl.

“nothing, if a cat, and a dog f**k, do you expect to have little half dog half cat monstrosities running around?” asked the vampire.

“no...”

“then there you go, you could have answered that one yourself. Next, were-wolfs, and vampires do not hate each other, in truth were-wolfs are very dumb creatures. If we are hunted by anything, then it would be a slayer, or a Lycan. By the way, were-wolfs cannot choose their form, only Lycans can do that.” he then sat on the can waiting for the girls response.

“so...is there anything in the novel that is true?” she asked.

“yes, we love blood, and we can turn humans into vampires.” he replied looking at his fingernails.

“so, why did you bring me out here?” she asked.

He then licked his lips, and walked over to her slowly.

“well, I said we can control our blood lust, but I never said we could quench it.”

he then grabbed the girl by her shoulders and lifted her into the air, he slammed her against the wall of the Starbucks, his fangs were dripping with saliva, and his eyes were wide with hunger. The girl began to kick and scream for her life, she cried and shouted for help but no one could hear her at this hour.

He then bit into her jugular vain and began to drink the ruby red liquid he had been craving for he past few hours. Soon, the blood ceased flowing and the girl was dry. He dropped her to the ground and lit a match. As he dropped it on her hair and she caught a flame, he Chuckled,

“there is one good thing Meyers has done for us... she has given us plenty of dumb horny schoolgirls to drink from.” he then walked away.


Moral Of The Story?


Stephen Meyers is the number one leading cause of death by vampire in the world....



The End

© 2010 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
i coulldnt stop laughing while i was writing this...tell me if i made any typos pleas lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

lol Good one. But it is Stephenie Meyers not Stephen. There are quite a few typos as well. You need to read my piece "Dear Stephenie". Pertains to similiar ideas. Not quite as funny as yours, but I think you'll find it on familiar grounds. Kudos.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I was having a bad day and this put into tears FROM LAUGHING lol. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


OH MY GOD LOL!!!! THIS WAS JUST TOO PERFECT!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmm....typos, yes, funny, eh, coulda been funnier. However, I like the idea. You made a fantasy of mine come true, thank you for killing off a Twilight fangirl, even if fictionally.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha, a brilliant satire of teen fad-frenzy. And to think that in a few years, Twilight will likely be relegated to the back corner of the video store, only to be replaced by some other equally insipid franchise.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

*snickering* first~ your story is delightfully biting and replete with delicious irony spiced perfectly with just the right amount of razor sharp sarcasm~

as a mother of a teen female who has not shut up about twilight for the past 3 years~ and who has also volunteered me upon the release of every movie to escort her and 4 of her equally enamored teen female friends to each show where I was told to hush repeatedly when I tried to point out the idiocy and inconsistant plot lines and was also bombarded by a slew of hormonal and screaming teen fems (some of whom had boyfriends in solemn moods next to them looking like they wanted to slash their wrists) who kept screaming every time the wolf or the vamp popped up~well let's just say I congratulated myself on not projectile hurling my popcorn at the screen~
so your wicked fun story imbued me with devilish glee~ =D~

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is so good. oh my gosh i cant stop laughing it was so good! I read ur an athiest so u got kicked off some site umm is thatr legal? anyway i really thought this was amazing and i would like to hear another one but like from a werewolf

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i'm a twilight fan but that was funny lol :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I dislike the new vampires. A vampire can't be a gentle soul. Being very old would cut down on patience and killing would be a great skill. Human life would mean nothing. You wouldn't need a education. You have lived history. I like this story. A real vampire would have it too easy in this crazy new world. A very good story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol
This is so cool hon!
A positive soul!
Great story
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LMAO thats hilarious! XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1078 Views
34 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on July 15, 2010
Last Updated on July 15, 2010

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Wild horses Wild horses

A Poem by Robin