BREAK!

BREAK!

A Poem by ShaneBerry
"

my kidneys (and family) kept me from haveing a good thanksgiving... im in soo much pain i can barely stand it sometimes...

"

BREAK!

 

I feel the suffering,

The cold dark onset of,

Something inside of me,

Its cutting deeper, and deeper,

Deeper.

 

BREAK!

My kidneys start to ache,

I can feel the pain inside of me.

My body starts to shake,

I fall to the floor and,

 

Sometimes I wish it wasn’t real,

I wish that this was all in my head.

So I could stop this all,

End this pain that I dread.

But its real,

And its cutting me deeper, and deeper,

Deeper.

 

BREAK!

My kidneys start to ache,

I can feel the pain inside of me.

My body starts to shake,

I fall to the floor and,

Oh I’ll grip my pillow tightly,

Bite my own arm,

Try to fight the screams away.

So nobody gets alarmed.

Because it’s my own body,

It’s my insides trying to kill me,

Deeper, and deeper, and deeper,

Deeper.

 

BREAK!

My kidneys start to ache,

I can feel the pain inside of me.

My body starts to shake,

I fall to the floor and,

I fall to the floor and…

BREAK!

© 2011 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
i had like a pun k rock tone in my head while i was laying on the bathroom floor crying in pain from my kidneys fucking up today.... its getting worse and worse everyday.... i do everything i m supposed to do... take my meds, eat right.... and everyday i suffer more and more....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

pain o pain o,body pain is ugly, It just grows and grows, you used Break well!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anything to do with the internal area of the stomach. Is great pain. I hope you feel better. Some pain is hard to describe. You did well allowing the reader to feel your pain and misery. Thank you for the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


i hope you feel better soon...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dear Shane,

I can barely stand to read your words, Dear Friend. I can feel the suffering. It is so tangible. I'm so sorry for your grief. And I'm sorry to hear about Kayla. I'm sure these pains feed on each other and the suffering make you short tempered and clouds judgement.

My very best regards to you and my sincerest wishes for your health. Enjoy the holiday season as best you can, my Friend. Family can be trying at times, but they do love you. Take some comfort in that.

I have another friend that is also suffering this holiday season. A brain tumor of the worst type was discovered in his head just after Thanksgiving last year. He has beat the odds just to make it through to today. He and his wife are struggling. He is currently in the hospital, but may come home soon. He has had another brain surgery a few months back and is in for lots of treatments for the cancer and side effects from the radiation therapy. I wrote a poem for him that I thought might comfort him. But in fact I am uncertain if I was helping or hurting. I don't think there is any thing that can be said at times to comfort. But perhaps my poem might be of some comfort to you. So I humbly offer this to you as well as I feel you are my friend. The poem is "Looking out into the night", and can be found at http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/rpuetter/704615/.

All my very best wishes, Shane.

Deepest respect,

Rick

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

625 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 25, 2011
Tags: Poetry, God, Complex, Stand, Alone, Suspension, Of, Disbelief, heart, writing, love, stories, books, novels, passion, rules, reality, string theory, plot hole, safety, exemption, to, the, rules.

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choke me Choke me

A Poem by Muse


Swahili Swahili

A Poem by Mark