Dont Make Me - Chapter 1

Dont Make Me - Chapter 1

A Chapter by shaniamaejohns
"

Introduction to Megan Williams.

"

Story Stats;

 

Megan Williams, 21. Two part time jobs. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Stands 5’1”. Lives in the outer neighborhood

Kassandra “Drea” King, 24. Doesn’t work. Supported by family but lives in town apartment. Brown hair brown eyes. Stands 5’7”.

 

 

Don’t Make Me ~~ Chapter 1-

 

They say in life you have many choices, and that one always leads to another. Well what if no matter where you turn, the choices are always negative. Rent or Car? Job or Health? Its hard to support yourself without any help. My name is megan, this is my story.

~I live in a rundown 2 bedroom home on the outskirts of New York. I drive a ’97 Accord that wont pass inspection in June and I barely make bills. Im officially a mess. It doesn’t seem to help that im alone in new York either. I left my childhood home in Iowa when I was 17 and rebooted myself here. I couldn’t handle being controlled, I thought I’d provide for myself better. ~

*beep beep beep* megans alarm echoed through the open space of her bedroom. 7 am, she would still be in bed if it wasn’t for her boss making her take the early shifts. Its mcdonalds though, take what you can get.

“ I seriously need to get to bed sooner tonight.” Megan mumbles and sits up, her hairs a mess and traces of the makeup she had on the previous day are running down her face. She gets up and stumbles to the other bathroom in the house, which happens to be off her bedroom. Itll take her 5 minutes to get ready for work, but another ½ hour in traffic before she can clock in at 8am.

*ring ring ring ring* megans phone goes off in the drawer next to her bed. She runs, pants almost buttoned, and fetches it right before it stops ringing.

“hello?” she says out of breath.

“Hey megan, are we still on for 4?” Stan Smith, a neighbor, cheerfully replies.
“ You know Stan, I would love to go, but my boss just called and wants me to put in another 6 hours of overtime. Can we reschedule?” She says looking around for her shoes and workshirt.

“Oh, sure, just call me a day or so ahead of time. Thanks Megan.” He says and hangs up before she can come up with another weak excuse.

Its not that she doesn’t like Stan, he’s a nice guy. But he’s not her type. She doesn’t really know what her type is to be exact. She hasn’t had a boyfriend since 9th grade, and they never kissed.

Megan slides her shoes on and goes back into the bathroom, brushing her teeth quickly as she brushes through her long locks of hair. She would rather cut it off but knows that as soon as she does she’ll regret it. Being the only blonde in the family she kept her hair as a way of saying “hey im unique here!.”

Running down the stairs she quickly feeds her cat, grabs her purse and jacket and heads out the door. 7:25, shes gonna be late if she doesn’t hurry.

-time lapse, 25 minutes-

Megan pulls up to the busy mcdonalds with 5 minutes to spare. She runs in through the back entrance and cards in, putting her belongings in a locker, and gets to work.

-END CHAPTER ONE-



© 2014 shaniamaejohns


Author's Note

shaniamaejohns
ignore my grammar and tell me what you think of it so far. i know its not much but i promise there is definately more to come.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014
Tags: romance, lesbian, love, funny, hard, poor, blonde, black


Author

shaniamaejohns
shaniamaejohns

Dover Foxcroft, ME



About
hi im shania. 17 year old openly lesbian. i love to write stories but always end up deleting them, so i decided to come here and post them instead. give me any feedback! more..

Writing