F**K.

F**K.

A Poem by Sharkapillar
"

Frustration.

"
F**K.

© 2011 Sharkapillar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


O.o Well, it's sure to go over big with everyone.
Thanks for sharing. O.o
~S. D. Blankenship

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BEST. POEM. EVER.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
The title gave away the ending lol. This was good. Made me chuckle a bit.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ha. I'm a visual guy, so I like a lot about this. Maybe you should think about doing this on a white t- shirt with red lipstick and wearing it around the mall...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I can relate to that at the moment.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That one word is so defined in way of current emotion. It can sum up a person's day, night or anytime.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
H
two thumbs way way up

Posted 12 Years Ago


Certainly illustrates the depth and meaning of the word, on all levels in its bloodiest form. I can see how "Frustration" fits nicely with this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


the added punctuation really supports the sentiment, letting all who read know there is absolutely nothing more to be said on the subject.
the underlining is just perfect as well, and it leaves the fact that the period is underlined too up for interpretation. depending on the situation it may be over emphasizing the sentiment or it be trying to get across that there's no hope for someone to understand the seriousness of it.
i'm enjoying the colour too, i would have expected you to go with a darker, more crimson shade of red to bring in the idea of blood, but this is almost has an upbeat feel since it's so vibrant. however, it does certainly resemble the colour of all those signs i see while driving... i think they tell me to stop but i never have enough time to read them. so if that's the case, this could be trying to say "stop! f**k." and the punctuation at the end wouldn't leave anything up for argument. and the font! perfect choice! the straight lines leading to sharp corners leading to a sense of violence - great! the easy, steady, consecutive curves of the two center letters also point to simplicity, like there's no need to over analyze or read into this so much, that it's just as it seems - one word with one little dot, on top of a little plain of existence...
oh... right... S**T.
haha i definitely enjoyed this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011

Author

Sharkapillar
Sharkapillar

Red-Light District



About
my name is Aoelaigh, I'm 18, and I haven't really used this website since I was younger and I don't really write anymore. All of the writing you'll find on here was from when I was young and desperate.. more..

Writing
For Him For Him

A Story by Sharkapillar


Acid Acid

A Poem by Sharkapillar



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choices Choices

A Chapter by Summer'sBreeze


Austin Austin

A Poem by Miss World


Numb Numb

A Poem by Sam