Not Good Enough

Not Good Enough

A Poem by Sharkapillar
"

rant

"
Everything I do for you
It's never enough
You still seek consolation elsewhere
I'm not good enough.

© 2011 Sharkapillar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your words confess such an ache... the knowing of one you need acceptance from... the painful rejection that ever comes your way. Sometimes I speak these very words to the mirror....

Posted 12 Years Ago


there are certain restless souls which can never be satisfied.

Socrates, 'There was a certain man who kept going to the well for water for his fields. He filled up his pail, but by the time he reached his field, the water had gone. He repeated this act all day, unbeknownst to him, the bucket had a hole at its bottom.'

Posted 12 Years Ago


Story of the human race. If someone says you're not good enough, all it really means is they're not good enough for you (I know that's really cliched, but it's also really true). A writer's words are the window to his soul (whether male or female). After reading your words on this cafe, all I can say is if some idiot guy thinks you're not good enough, he's a fool and a total jackass. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow seems like I'm talking to Mike, i was never good enough for him. I'm still not good enough for him.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
I know that feeling a little too well. It sucks. That being said, this was a well written rant.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

474 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 13, 2011
Last Updated on November 13, 2011

Author

Sharkapillar
Sharkapillar

Red-Light District



About
my name is Aoelaigh, I'm 18, and I haven't really used this website since I was younger and I don't really write anymore. All of the writing you'll find on here was from when I was young and desperate.. more..

Writing
For Him For Him

A Story by Sharkapillar


Acid Acid

A Poem by Sharkapillar



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I drive I drive

A Poem by Michael