Five

Five

A Chapter by W0lf-tale

Chapter five
It’s Monday again- every sixteen year old in the world has less than 40 days to choose their future.
I see so many confused faces in the hallways; they don’t know what to choose.
I can’t help but smile when I see a scene like that.
 
If they could read minds and see that I already know what I’m going to choose, they will say I’m confused, stupid more than less. But if only they could see the pain I suffer they might agree.
 

‘Why are you grinning like an idiot’

I turn and see snotty Molly standing there in her silk pink dress and matching bow.
 

‘Because it’s a funny scene’

She looks at the place I was staring at. I can almost see her brain tick away.
 

‘What’s so funny about that?’ she flickers her eyes between me and scene.
 

‘They’re all confused’

‘aren’t you?’
 

I shake my head.
 

‘You’re weird. We should start calling you weird frigid girl’ she laughs.
 

I hate her laugh.
My clenched fist hits her face, I don’t remember deciding to punch Molly, but I am glad I did. Before I can cause her anymore pain I’m being pulled out into another hallway.
I turn and see Tom.
 

‘Why did you stop me from hitting her again?’

‘Because, violence is never the answer’

I wish someone would tell my father that.
 

‘You should me thanking me’ he has a smug smile on his face as he leans against the cream wall.
 
‘Why?’

‘Molly has taken boxing since she was 10’

‘Oh; well- thanks’ I say no emotion behind my words.
 

I don’t care how long she’s been fighting for, I still want to cause her pain and misery like I have to live in every day.
 

‘By the way, if you wanted to actually hurt her, should of punched her in the stomach’

‘why?’ I ask.

He leans in and lowers his mouth to my ear.
 

‘Everyone has a weak spot’ he pulls away and leaves.

I catch my breath again before going back to the room I was just in. As soon as I enter it goes quiet.
Molly is in the far corner with an icepack on her face.
The matching pink bow, fallen loose.


 

 

 



© 2012 W0lf-tale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on September 2, 2012
Last Updated on September 2, 2012


Author

W0lf-tale
W0lf-tale

Essex, United Kingdom



About
Hi, my name is Jess. I love to write! J.K Rowling is my idol, along with Evanna Lynch, Demi Lovato and Emma Watson. I'm in love with them, Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, Matt Lewis, Ian.. more..

Writing
A Wallflower A Wallflower

A Story by W0lf-tale


1- Quentin 1- Quentin

A Chapter by W0lf-tale