Welcome to the Compound.

Welcome to the Compound.

A Story by shebly
"

Kerry James Black is accepting applicants into a training compound where they should prove that they are good enough to be on his team of body guards/hit men.

"

Consider this your warning.
Since you're going to be around here often I have to make sure you understand how to behave. I don’t know why you’re here. Do you know where you are? By some turn of fate, you’re in a house full of people who’d love to slit your throat and bring out the champagne flutes. Myself? Yes, I suppose that I wouldn’t mind. Though, if that’s going to make you afraid of me, you’d better find a way out quickly. The worst hasn’t even been hinted at and you seem a hell of a lot paler than you were.I have to congratulate you, though. You haven’t even started to shake. Then again, I haven't even begun to explain things. You ready?

Onto your instructions. First off, are you attracted to men? If not, are you attracted to me? Don’t flatter me. I know I’m attractive and I don’t need you to tell me. In fact, it may be best that you do the opposite of flattery right now. Good. Don’t stare at me if you’re thinking that by some miracle I might find myself in your bed someday. It won’t happen. Don’t try to imagine me naked. I know, since I mentioned it, it’s so very hard to not give me another look over. Really, I look so gentle, right? My eyes ruin that so let them ruin your image of me quickly. Know now and from this second forward that I’m a b*****d. I’m a dick. If you’re thinking now that you’ve been with dicks before, control yourself. We just went over this. I’m a dick and I don’t want to f**k you. I don’t like people, I don’t f*****g like you. Get. That. Straight.

While you are in this house, you are to show that everyone in the house deserves more respect, more attention, more f*****g air than you do. Keep your head low and your mind on whatever the hell you’re doing. If you’re walking, get out of the way. If you’re sitting, make damn sure that you’re paying a-f*****g-ttention . You won’t eat or sleep until I let you. Me. Personally. Don’t think about me in a bed. I’ve f*****g told you, I hate sex. I hate sex and there’s no way I’d ever find myself with you. Concentrate. I am your God while you are in Aren’s Inn. The only, and I mean only, exception is that I have your f*****g freewill. You will pray to me while you are here.

Since you’ve signed up as one of Aren’s new body guards you are enrolled into the training camp. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Don’t think highly of yourself. I am better than you and so is everyone else enrolled. You are directly on the bottom of the heap. You’re worthless and I am here to mold you into something; someone. The metamorphosis from pile of s**t to decent defender may take you-particularly you- a very long time. That’s a lot of my f*****g time, so you will have to donate your time here. You will be staying in the new training compound. Your cots have already been assigned. If you thought you’d room with a friend, forget it. Here’s your room number, you’ll have to scrap for the cot you’d like if you’re f*****g picky.

Write this down, you are to be outside in the freezing cold at seven AM. Tell me I’m f*****g gracious to let you sleep in. You can have breakfast on your own time. Once outside you’ll do warm ups for nearly an hour and then work on weaponry skills, marksmanship, that s**t. You and your fellows will then eat a lunch from the menu we’ve selected. After lunchtime with all your new found friends, you’ll go back into the cold and do another set of warm ups. Finally, you’ll train with your personal specialty that I have written down on your chart. Soon we’ll switch all of you into a new schedule; you’ll be notified ahead of time.

Good luck with your training. What? Yes, there’s a make-shift hospital on the grounds. Don’t worry about that, worry about not getting kicked out of this program. As soon as you walked up to me in this place you knew way too much for you to live freely ever again.

You just made a deal with the devil. Welcome aboard.

© 2008 shebly


Author's Note

shebly
I'll probably always say this: I write for myself, display it for friends. I'm not a great writer but I will say I'm better than some retards that fancy themselves as such.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this, I love Kerry. I feel that you've captured his control-freak-ness well, in a Tyler Durden sort of way.
I especially like how you've accentuated his cockiness.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! Isn't this the story on your blog that you let me with the beautiful and brutal Kerry? *sigh* I adore him. He's gorgeous. Anyway, I'm glad you posted this. That means I can read it whenever I want to. BTW you really need to post more about this because you left me hanging. I want to know what heppens to the trainee(s).

Oh, I'm not one for first person. I just don't like it; but I can't imagine this being written any other way. Totally pulls you in and doesn't let go!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really liked this story. It had a lot of energy and suspense. ( I would love to see this turned into a book in the future. ) I loved how you took on the "drill sargent" persona in the first person! I loved it!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 22, 2008

Author

shebly
shebly

About
I'm Shelbi, I'm from a small town, I have too many hobbies, I want to know everything and I'm very boring. I listen to Muse, A Change of Pace, Atreyu, The Academy is..., the Beatles and a ton of oth.. more..

Writing