4% of priests molest children, lucky me.

4% of priests molest children, lucky me.

A Story by shebly
"

Emile is looking for someone to listen after his life is turned upside-down. He becomes immortal and finds that he has some major baggage. I'm thinking of rewriting the more descriptive version of this, but I don't think anyone even finds it interesting.

"

My name is Emile Stéphane Martelle. I’m going to be nineteen forever now. I’m eternally in a state of youth. Youth, such a pretty thing, wasted for me, but it’s all I have.

I reside in Youth. If a city any more joyful and pleasant existed, it’s surely do to a recent revolution. Revelation, clearly then followed by a debt of the hardship of reconstruction. Of age. Surely a place like this has never come to exist in Youth. A place full of open mindedness, illusion, trust. Perhaps in another place, the aged one, you’ll find reality. Debts.Lust. Hell, a world of tortuous employment. Self pity, self wallowing.

Good thing for me. I’m Young. I will always be Young and I’ll only have to bother with the trials of Youth. In my little city, no sin and no rebellion, is a reflection of my outer persona. The persona, you’ll like him, as long as you’re not homophobic. I care for him, prepare him well- usually- for those visiting my city. He’s our mascot, our rock. Realize that he is crucially important. He kept the city bright and cheery when the thoughts of Rebellion and Revolution were entering the townspeople’s minds. Thank god for him, hero, and valiant protector of Youth.

Meet Aren, handsome and kind as he can be. He is the ambassador from another Land. You see, our sweet kind hero found Aren. He could see immediately that Aren was the puzzle piece to keep Youth from being overthrown. There’s a fountain downtown in Youth dedicated to them both. “C'est comment nous sommes venus pour être ce qui ne changera jamais.” That’s what the plaque says on the fountain. It has begun to rust already, I hear.

C'est comment je suis venu pour vivre ici. I was banished from the city. Perhaps it was my mind, sharp, allowing for change that sank me into this dungeon. Forever I shall sit.

A game of guessing.
Why was Youth so damn important?
Why let go of the possibilities?
As a scared child, wasn’t what I craved a revolution?
I was wrong?

Do not let me fool you. I’m not unacquainted with the role of a prisoner. It’s more comfortable being prisoner. No decisions to make, just ride along. No Revelations. No thoughts. Go with what they say. Do what they ask for. Invasion of privacy is a foreign phrase to a prisoner; to me.

The first time I was a prisoner I was in reality. In a cathedral. In a Bible school room. Is this why I fell into the comforts of a man that is obviously older than I? Our sweet, endearing hero was in charge of this part of my life, too. He saw fit to bend for the Father.

What if Maman found out that her dear Emile was a sinner? Father would surely, surely tell her that.

And as that sweet kind boy was introduced changes that would be taking place to his own body in due time, he felt contentment. Perhaps not the first, third or fifteenth time having the Father’s hard, gushing Bible lesson cross his delicate lips, but he did in time find his niche.

The Father would tell Emile, sweet Emile, how to make up for all the terrible things he had done. Now, Emile, if you cannot find time to practice these things you’ll never be Forgiven. Emile, darling, am I not your Father, protector? Find room for me in that succulent, little throat of yours. All of your sins will be washed away in one quick burst.

I’ll see you for Bible school next Sunday, kind, sweet Emile.
Yes, Father. Next time can I be Saved. I promise to try as hard as I can.

For god, for Father, Emile climbed mountains of virginity. He burst through virtue and purity. Wasted Youth.

As Father pushed his fingers deep into Emile, the little boy found clarity. He found the Holy Spirit. Blood running down his thighs, he cried out, singing his praises for his trusted Father. His trusted Father, pumping religion into Emile purposefully.

The little boy had faith sliding down his chin.

Our valiant hero of Youth.

© 2008 shebly


Author's Note

shebly
If you're going to tell me how gross it is, don't bother, I know. I hate rape/molestation as much as the next scared white girl. Other than that, rip it apart. Other than that, go ahead. Give me your worst.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow uh...kinda scary powerful. It puts a lot of images into your head so I really don't think adding a more descriptive version is necessary but always welcome. It'd be interesting to see what you could add to it.
Since I'm unbiased when it comes to religion so I wasn't offended by it. In fact, I thought it was well written even if it is a little controversial.

The only actual error I see is in the title.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow uh...kinda scary powerful. It puts a lot of images into your head so I really don't think adding a more descriptive version is necessary but always welcome. It'd be interesting to see what you could add to it.
Since I'm unbiased when it comes to religion so I wasn't offended by it. In fact, I thought it was well written even if it is a little controversial.

The only actual error I see is in the title.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Wow, amazingly written but what a scary piece of work! And people tell me my religion is strange, at least we don't have any cases of this! (I'm a Scientologist)

Write on,

Sarah

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i liked it..... i hate religion.... but your piece is reallllllly strong..... i think the jesus freaks may freak if they read this one..... but i hate church so i enjoyed it... great vocab on this one as well

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 23, 2008
Last Updated on March 25, 2008

Author

shebly
shebly

About
I'm Shelbi, I'm from a small town, I have too many hobbies, I want to know everything and I'm very boring. I listen to Muse, A Change of Pace, Atreyu, The Academy is..., the Beatles and a ton of oth.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


     The Chat Room The Chat Room

A Story by Rain


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain