Breeze

Breeze

A Poem by Sheeba
"

Does a better writing come from a broken heart? Yep!!! Sure. The beauty of the writing is related to a deep intercourse with nature and loneliness, probably from your fellow beings.

"

The cold breeze really soothes my thought. How lovely it would be if I am able to hug you my dear breeze. What enchanting power you have to steal the heart of many............ Is it your silence or your fragrance?? Come beside and whisper it to me. Let me alone enjoy you my dear.... Oh dear! The fraction of seconds you spend with me is like a life time to me. I am in deep love with you. I want you beside me always, pampering me, comforting me, strengthening my inner man and making me what I am. How gorgeous it is to see your friends accompanying you, the beautiful songs of birds, the divine aroma of the flowers, the butterflies kissing the flowers, the dry leaves wavering out of joy. I wish to be with you my dear, so that I could enjoy you. Oh Dear at this moment I become more possessive that I need you as my own. Oh no, let me come to the reality. I know your duty is to meet many like me. But how shall I bid bye to you. Never will it happen dear. I am sure the moment you leave me, I will be in vain. Still I will live in the divine memories which we had together.

© 2013 Sheeba


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love if this breeze is always with me, even though i am sure it is impossible, still the sweet memories of the breeze always keeps me happy.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well versed@@@

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Sheeba

10 Years Ago

Thanks
NITHIN PURPLE

10 Years Ago

welcome shee.......

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013