The Sandwich epic

The Sandwich epic

A Story by sheenara
"

ok, so i found this earlier today and it was from school when we were studying 'epics' and we were supposed to make something that wasn't interesting...well interesting. anyways i thought it was something kind of different and funny that i could share!

"

 

 
The Sandwich Epic
 
The time had come for me to finally begin my journey. I navigated around the room collecting the necessary items to complete my task. First I headed towards the giant cave, where many years of food had been stored; it was also home to a lady named Susan, who was said to be quite lazy.   There I retrieved a bottle of the bee’s most prized product, along with a bottle of creamed ground nuts,which surprisingly did not come from “Neverland”. Moving farther along I came across a loaf of bread that looked so delectable that I quickly picked the two outer most pieces, anxious to continue my quest. Soon I came to the weapons chest, upon opening it my eyes were blinded by the reflective beauty of the silver swords of various sizes. Examining each of them carefully, I finally decided on a small one sided blade, which would work perfectly. 
Carrying my tools, I made my way to Arthurs gathering spot, where I laid down my possessions. With a swift turn I opened each of the bottles, instantly releasing their tantalizing aromas. I then took a second to think about my plan of attack. Finally, with silver sword in hand I brandished the two concoctions onto the two perfect pallets, holding myself back from Midas’s touch, as I dug into the jars contents. It took only moments to complete my masterpiece. As I slammed the two pieces together I was amazed that my journey had been completed so quickly. Picking the sandwich up I relinquished my hunger ending my noon hour adventure.

© 2009 sheenara


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This really made me laugh. What an epic adventure of sandwich making this is! Your writing was well crafted, and it flowed. Your creativity and writing skills are well displayed in this story. Although this piece is short, it such is a fun read. I'd defiantly recommend it to a sandwich lover in need of some thrill, thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A thoroughly creative and funny tutorial on the craft of makeing a sandwich. How creatively you describe the lazy susan, peter pan peanut butter, the knife, round table, slices of bread, etc. You display the qualities of a very talented and imaginative writer. Keep the words flowing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was very funny. I like how you described making a sandwich as an adventure. Makes making sandwiches a little more interesting.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol! What a great story! It was really funny! I totally didn't expect the whole sandwhich thing. Totally blew my mind! Wonderful story! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


This really made me laugh. What an epic adventure of sandwich making this is! Your writing was well crafted, and it flowed. Your creativity and writing skills are well displayed in this story. Although this piece is short, it such is a fun read. I'd defiantly recommend it to a sandwich lover in need of some thrill, thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2009

Author

sheenara
sheenara

About
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com Hey everyone!!! Name: Sheenara Age: 18 Favorite Books: The seekers, The poisonwood Bible, anything Sherlock Holmes, the Hannibal Lector series, Memoirs.. more..

Writing
Gaurdians Gaurdians

A Book by sheenara


Darkness Darkness

A Chapter by sheenara


Finding the Key Finding the Key

A Chapter by sheenara



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Seasons My Seasons

A Poem by Megan


Spring Rainbows Spring Rainbows

A Poem by Haru