Fix

Fix

A Story by r.k

He controls every inch of her deprived body, every inch of her devoted soul. He is the master of her mind. She visits him at every opportunity she gets. She fears disconnection would drive her insane. A moment without him is a moment too long. In his absence, she feels emotions of only pain and weakness, a seemingly incurable affliction. Control is gruelling, it is a struggle for her to act in reason when he is lacking.
But everything is again whole when he appears.The world around her is ideal. It is exemplary. He is all she desires for, all she requires. He is perfect in her eyes.

He shows no compassion. Mercy is unknown to him, a few absent-minded encounters and she is his. Lying, cheating, stealing. It is all okay if she does it for him. He holds her world in his vicious hands. He has turned her into someone that who she used to be would despise, someone who would fill her with disgust. She can’t help but love him for it. She craves the energy he grants, needs the warmth he allows. 

She isn’t the only one caught in his sinister grasp. They are frail marionettes held in place by a single fraying string.

© 2017 r.k


Author's Note

r.k
This is something different to what I usually write and it's the first metaphorical piece I've tried. Let me know what you think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely written...Emotions are well expressed here.... :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

r.k

6 Years Ago

thank you very much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 19, 2017
Last Updated on June 19, 2017
Tags: drugs, metaphor, fiction, writing, simile

Author

r.k
r.k

Cork, Munster, Ireland



About
I'm 16 years old and I live in the Republic of Ireland. I have a passion for writing short stories and I really love tea. more..

Writing