In Love

In Love

A Poem by Joyrider
"

When we are in love, the only thing we can do is constantly think about the lover. This is dedicated to my love, for make me feel this.

"
as i sink in to the sleep,
from the deep, love rise above.
as i rise back from the sleep, 
from the dream, you still glow.
every time my mind try,
fill you in every thought.
every time when i think,
in a feeling i am caught.
i want to get next to you,
it is all i want to do.
every time i see you,
time flies, oh! what to do.
from past, my heart was numb,
and then, you melted it slow,
and filled with tender love,
made it fly like a dove.
i shine in your afterglow......

© 2016 Joyrider


Author's Note

Joyrider
any kind of review is accepted. tips to improve are also welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Sweet poem on love. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is wonderfully sweet.As they say love is a many splendoured thing.:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wonderful to make you fly like a dove and shine in the after glow. Lovely tribute to your wife. Your english is not always correct, but I think that adds to your poetry. I think you could work on metre a bit to help make the poem 'move' and 'flow' The subject is discretely handled and , yes, I liked the poem very much.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A very sweet poem . Love really is a beautiful and breath taking thing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yes, love is quite amazing, isn't it! The extra line in the last verse really helps it to make an impact!
Nice little poem

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a glowing tribute to your beloved wife. A very romantic poem...Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


⊰ℛℛ⊱
Lovely heartfelt sentiments to be sure. And yes, many people are like this. Their hearts have grown icy cold - encumbered and outnumbered by the countless times both their affections and spirit have been broken in false promises and shattered in their unfulfilled dreams.

It takes a kind, gentle, and patient person to melt the frost from it. And then it might shine once more to join the radiance of the one whom freed it.

That is what I read from your poem, Shiggy. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


I love this poem. I can almost feel the love for your wife. Very well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow my friend.. this one is a treat to your wife from a remarkably expressed here - shiggy.
I've written many poem's dedicating them to my wife, she hardly care's about poetries now. She want me to express her live and not on WC or Facebook Lol.. Keep my story apart.. this is simply romantic love saga and I bless you both with love and understanding with care and support to each other :)
Stay blessed :)
- Singh :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is such a beautiful poem...I hope you shared it with your wife:) Love like this is very rare these days and this is the perfect reminder of those truly deep feelings of Love...wonderful write:)

Lisa

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joyrider

10 Years Ago

Thank you Lisa, my wife read you review and she was more happy :)
Lisa Victoria

10 Years Ago

That's wonderful! I wish you both all the happiness in the world:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

557 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on November 24, 2016
Tags: love

Author

Joyrider
Joyrider

cochin, kerala, India



Writing
Two Doves Two Doves

A Poem by Joyrider


The Journey The Journey

A Poem by Joyrider


Bitter Sweet Bitter Sweet

A Story by Joyrider



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..