Dont Borrow Jewellery Or You'll Suffer 2

Dont Borrow Jewellery Or You'll Suffer 2

A Chapter by Shimotsuma Akimoto
"

Mayuri loses the necklace.

"
Koel was really psyched by Monica's jewellery. She couldn't help herself. So, she called Monica for tea.
Monica was invited to Koel's room. They were surrounded by biscuits and snacks and a tray of Masala tea.
Monica asked,"Why did you invite me for tea?"

Koel replied,"You know you can really get bored wearing the same jewellery at every occasion. Do you wear the same jewellery at all times?"

Monica said,"Same jewellery? No way! As soon as I wear the jewellery it becomes waste for me."

Koel muttered softly,"Oh no! How can I tell her that I need to borrow her necklace that costs Rupees 400,000."

Monica exclaimed,"You want my costly necklace!"

Koel said," Please, give it to me for one day! It's my mother's sister's close relative's daughter's marriage! You know; your helping nature!"

Monica said,"One day! I can give it to you for one month!"

The next afternoon, Ghotak was waiting in the verandah for Koel.

After a minutes, Koel came out of the room wearing Monica's necklace and a beautiful white saree.

"You look beautiful, Didi!" exclaimed Mayuri.

"How did buy that jewellery?" said Gomukh.

"I borrowed it from Monica." said Koel.

"What! You're not supposed to borrow jewellery! This is not what we are taught in this house!" said Babuji.

More followed as Babuji's sister, Billo came....

At evening, Koel came. She said that many people stared at her necklace. Especially, Mrs.Srivastava.

With this necklace Koel was very happy and Mayuri was going to wear it in the birthday of her friend's son.

But will this happiness last?

To be continued....






© 2012 Shimotsuma Akimoto


Author's Note

Shimotsuma Akimoto
didi (elder sister)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012
Tags: jewels


Author

Shimotsuma Akimoto
Shimotsuma Akimoto

New Delhi, North India, India



About
My name is Shimotsuma Akimoto. I live and study in Delhi. My hobbies are knitting, reading and, most of all, writing. My passion is to become a bestselling writer. more..

Writing