To:ME

To:ME

A Chapter by Solaris LeRouche
"

Remember who you were, GET KOKORO!

"

This world was falling apart, people were getting sick and dying.

They said it was because of a disease called Rozzin. (Named after the first documented case)

People would go mad, scream, than die. It all happened so fast… There was no way to stop it, and No cure.

We were young, still in high school when it broke, first in the north in New York. Then it traveled down like a wildfire. That’s when SYNTH appeared. They had one offer to anyone 15 to 18; “Join us, we will make you completely immune to Rozzin, and in return you will be part of a new peaceful world.”  It sounded insane at first, the New World and crap… but that was before my best friend Hannah got sick. I talked the rest of us to undergo the experiments. Gabby, David, Lucario, Roxas and Brandy. We all went to SYNTH…

When we got there it was like becoming superstars, we were given anything we ever wanted. Great food, a wonderful place to live, anything we wanted we had at a whim. Then I asked about our families, we were assured that our families were being protected. Safe from Rozzin.

While we were safe, well fed, and having the time of our lives the disease continued to rage outside. The country we had lived in our entire lives was gone and replaced with a wasteland of death and decay. Finally it was time to undergo the procedures that would save the human race. They were going to replace our weak, human bodies with Prosthetic ones, we would never be sick again. We would never die, never age….

First David went in, but when he came out he could no longer remember his name, who we were, he said he was XD-01. I asked the doctors what they had done to him, and they told me that the amnesia was only temporary, that by time all of us were done we would be right back, living life to the fullest with our families, who would be given the treatments for free. After Lucario went in I was impatient, and asked to be next. They allowed it and that was the last time I saw any of my friends.

To who I may become, please, Your name is Solaris. You had two brothers, parents.

You love Video Games, Writing, Italy… oh god, you want to see it. Hopefully, it still exists.

Most of all You love your friends, they did this with you. If your reading this, David must have told you about your Heart.

Listen to me! YOU MUST FIND HIM!

He is keeping a program that will unlock any suppressed memories you have.

He is waiting for us. He is waiting for us to see what is in our hearts…

Get KOKORO.EXE without it, this world is truly dead.



© 2011 Solaris LeRouche


Author's Note

Solaris LeRouche
Ahhhhhh... Where should we take this?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW, now that I go over this it gives me chills!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Forgive me for using KOKORO, Yes, Its a Vocaloid song.
KOKORO means SOUL

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooh sounds nice, you should wright about how we eventually found each other in the "new world" like i could work at a sweet shop and roxas at a book store ect ect it sounds fun to me >:D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011
Tags: ghost, in, the, shell, robot, robots, halloween


Author

Solaris LeRouche
Solaris LeRouche

Charleston, SC



About
http://nyan.cat/ The PERSONA XD Opening Song UNINSTALL The PERSONA XD ENDING Theme InSaNiTy Sung with VOCALOID software. Beat My NYAN RECORD!!! I have NYANed for 9450 S.. more..

Writing