Enter: Nano, Diva of the future!

Enter: Nano, Diva of the future!

A Chapter by Solaris LeRouche
"

After reading the note Solaris left hidden in XD-03s system files, Vowing to find the rest of Solaris' friends, and give Solaris her life back (and theirs) She meets the whimsical and energetic Nano.

"

After reading the letter from Solaris I realized that water was flowing from my eyes.

There was a message in my memory written by a Human.

I was Once Human.

 

Standing up, I felt a new purpose. I must find the rest of the of her friends- My friends. From the number of names there are five more besides me; I have to get the Software KOKORO from David.

I have to bring Solaris back.

Suddenley a banging came from the door. “SolARis, hey, let mE in!!” a stangley synthasized voice called followed by more banging. “How do you know that name?, who are you?” I called through the door. “It’s me XD-04, Gabby!” the voice replied sounding exited. I immeadatley opened the door and in bounced a long,white-haired girl in a black sailor-style uniform. She squealed jumping up and down, the shiny trim of her outfit flashing green in time with her. “Yew MUst be SOOlah!” Her voice was rapidly changing pitch, making me question her operational status. “Gabby, is it really you?” I asked a strange feeling settling hard deeply inside me. She nodded rapidly in reply. “Call mE NaNO!”  “DA-VID sent mE to gET yEW!”



© 2011 Solaris LeRouche


Author's Note

Solaris LeRouche
I know this is short, I have a lot to do right now. I promise the next chapter will be EPIC!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YES I HAVE LONG AWAITED THIS

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2011
Last Updated on November 4, 2011
Tags: ghost, in, the, shell, science, fiction, sifi, si, fi, book, robot, cyborg, future, android


Author

Solaris LeRouche
Solaris LeRouche

Charleston, SC



About
http://nyan.cat/ The PERSONA XD Opening Song UNINSTALL The PERSONA XD ENDING Theme InSaNiTy Sung with VOCALOID software. Beat My NYAN RECORD!!! I have NYANed for 9450 S.. more..

Writing