A HUMAN?!

A HUMAN?!

A Chapter by Solaris LeRouche
"

On the way to meet David Solaris makes a surprising discovery.

"

“Are you sure this is it?” I asked the Persona beside me. “YEs!” Nano responded her voice changing pitch rapidly. We stood in front of an ancient evacuation tunnel. Humans used it to escape from the plague hundreds of years ago; it led into a cave system created by the mining of coal. It was now in complete disuse an old and rusted fence surrounded the entrance.

Nano seemed unaware of the dander that loomed in front of us.  The mountains these tunnels wound through were full of Iron and Lead; elements that would stop our navigation systems and prevent any communication with the outside world. If we got lost in there we would wander lost until our charge ran out. Suddenly Nano opened her mouth and emitted a frequency that would cause an ordinary Persona to short out.  After what seemed like an eternity, a strange Persona came from the entrance.

The Persona ducked under a hole in the fence and came towards us. Light brown hair came down to slender shoulders and a soft dusting of facial hair framed its mouth and chin. I was able to tell by its bone structure that “It” was a “He”.  His clothes simple earth colored jacket and pants hung loose and were too big for his short build.  “WAIT!” I nearly shouted pointing at him, You’re a HUMAN!



© 2011 Solaris LeRouche


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AHHHHHHH YEAH!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amazing, good imagery! 100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

230 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011


Author

Solaris LeRouche
Solaris LeRouche

Charleston, SC



About
http://nyan.cat/ The PERSONA XD Opening Song UNINSTALL The PERSONA XD ENDING Theme InSaNiTy Sung with VOCALOID software. Beat My NYAN RECORD!!! I have NYANed for 9450 S.. more..

Writing