Chapter 1: The Dream

Chapter 1: The Dream

A Chapter by Solaris LeRouche
"

"I keep having that same horrible dream..."

"

The crib, it always started there. Four walls sealing me in, preventing escape. Loud sounds and bright flashes came from outside, a scream of terror and agony reached my ears. A manic laugh, a door slamming, footsteps coming down the hall towards my door. The door opens slowly. “I’m here Xion, Let’s go see mommy.” A voice calls to me in the darkness. Full of hatred, full of malice, dripping with insanity. “Blood to fuel the war…” It whispers coming closer “ bring the coming of the horsemen…” Hands grasp the side of the crib, a gleaming crimson knife is raised. “TO MAKE ME A GOD!!!”

Suddenly streams of Latin, shouting, cursing and screaming. Then the end I know is coming, Liquid fire is poured all over my body, it engulfs me in white hot pain, abruptly cools to Ice cold, than everything goes to black.



© 2011 Solaris LeRouche


Author's Note

Solaris LeRouche
So, what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it certainly catches my attention lol very nice #2 lol xemnas misses you

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice 100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011


Author

Solaris LeRouche
Solaris LeRouche

Charleston, SC



About
http://nyan.cat/ The PERSONA XD Opening Song UNINSTALL The PERSONA XD ENDING Theme InSaNiTy Sung with VOCALOID software. Beat My NYAN RECORD!!! I have NYANed for 9450 S.. more..

Writing