WILL IT EVER COME TRUE ???

WILL IT EVER COME TRUE ???

A Story by shivangi

Winter has finally come to an end. dark, cold days are over and doom and gloom have evaporated as we step into the transition period.... waiting for spring to arrive with bright coloured blossoms smiling at eachother, feathered wings colouring the indigo sky while flying meticulously to reach the big, golden ball , but they know that it is not possible. But that hope keeps them alive and give them a reason to wake up each day and face life. The days of nefarious acts and politics inspired by mercenary are over. We have together built a new india full of hope, peace and satisfaction. Incidents of macabre murders, theft and corruption have now become a part of our history textbooks and the future awaits to be written...re-written by the youth of the country where each one of us is a visionary, not only hoping for change, but hopping for it. Nexus between the past and the present has been able to light a NEW PATH for a NEW INDIA. Politics has become a common man's game and  expectations of the visionaries of the past are simmering on the funeral pyre of our greed.India's ostentatious display of wealth, tradition , heritage, religion , opulence and above all LOVE has won hearts across the world.And we have finally stepped into the india blossoming with innovation, creation and perfection... REVOLUTION 2020 is finally successfull and 100s of Chetan Bhagats are born in every neighbourhood. Once again, i'm proud to be an Indian. Where every tree, rock, and animal dreams of God , where the sages have worshiped for thousands of years, where the presence of God is felt in every heart and where each mind is unique, but every heart is gilded with immeasurable purity and beats to the same tune.... I feel hallowed that my body touched this holy land and I wish to be born on this very pious land once again...
BUT WAIT, I AM MORTIFIED TO SAY THAT THIS IS A DREAM... MY DREAM..
WILL IT BE A REALITY ANYTIME????

© 2012 shivangi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012
Tags: nation, india

Author

shivangi
shivangi

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India



About
I am a student of Grade 9. Love writing and reading. more..

Writing