Midnight

Midnight

A Story by Deepak Belbase
"

"As The Hope ray fade the nightmare goes to say in the ear of worth having smile"

"

Midnight is a dark and beautiful truth of our life like another side of a coin to the day. But we never face it, never feel it, we never worth it and we never see its beauty, instead all we chose is to sleep. Like a screen saver in the computer screen, our mind flashes an unorganized sequence of unorganized stories that we really don’t know about how did brain make us feel it’s real but it works randomly. We really don’t know how our mind does that? How it plots a character and set up a scene that left an impression on us and that impression always fade away when the dream gets fade away. I hardly remember the face I’ve seen if it’s not one of those people that I’ve ever met.  Sometimes it traps us in the lore of fear, lust, desire, and pain. Even after waking up we remain affected by the feelings, even we don’t remember what had happened in the dream? Sometimes we wish to don’t let it stop and sometimes we wish for salvation.

Once in a dream, I was falling from the highest peak and I see that ground was very far and suddenly it goes through the speed. I was in the air for more moment than I should be and when I was about reach in the ground, I wake up and I found I have fallen from my bed.

In another dream, I was about to kiss a girl. But when my mouth touches her upper lips I wake up! I don’t know why but my heart was beating like a horse and my eyes remained wide for some sort of time. The girl on my dream was one of those women, to whom I never supposed to do this in real.

Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night with Ruby’s barking. I found it very difficult to fall asleep again! It almost takes an hour to finally attain the peace. It’s very difficult at night to stop your mind from exploring the thoughts. Even, when we fall asleep, our mind didn’t sleep and it explores the thoughts and projects the conclusion on the screen of our closed eyes.  Sometimes it’s hard to sleep again! I see my past with open eyes that repeat it almost every week.  It seems to me like a dream that never fades away, and come to me again! And again! But the difference is that when I sleep it only happens in my mind and when I don’t then I know I’m already passed through it.

When I see the nightmare, it gives me another surprise for some instant of time, “yeah! I’m alright!” I thought and it makes me realize the person you really care about is only you. In life you do everything for yourself, even you make anyone smile that you do for yourself to accomplish your moral duties.  Even you love someone else who can give love in return. But, what you really found? A satisfaction! Yeah!  Everyone wants to satisfy them as there thought led them.

Sometimes, I get up right before the dawn and I see the darkness in its extreme. But when the sun raises it to give me another lesson to don’t give up ever!

Sometimes, when I lost my sleep, I went to the terrace and I see the night sky full of stars and search for the good dreams, although they are the best memories or my own invention. I love the night of full moon. It reminds me of the earlier days when I used to tell her my best memories. But now I can only look at the memories that we have shared. I don’t know about the word she’d said. Because all I remember is her eyes, the wild one. But I know I’m haunted by the memories of an angel in the midnight. Still…

Yeah! She is an angel now! She must live in heaven. She was the most beautiful miracle ever happens to me. Once she was the piece of my mind and now she is my restlessness in the midnight.

 

sh va

© 2018 Deepak Belbase


Author's Note

Deepak Belbase
Review, rate and share.
Thank you for your time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Mmm...I hope "we" at the first line isn't really meaning all of us....as many suffer from indulgent insomnia at midnight and they choose to do any passionate thing than taking a nap....specially when someone fond of writing writes at midnight!
But the para of dreams were great to read....we all can rule our open eyes and awaken mind....but while sleeping it gets freedom and sees whatever wants to...I guess.
Great read☺

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

Thanks for your insightful review!
¿

5 Years Ago

Wc☺....!!!
Hey! That is really a nice piece of writing....Actually to be true i never thought about midnight and you have expressed it in really beautiful way..All i can say is that keep on writing...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

8 Years Ago

Thanks for your insightful review!
I'm glad to know you like it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

424 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2016
Last Updated on December 16, 2018
Tags: midnight, dream, memories

Author

Deepak Belbase
Deepak Belbase

Hyderabad, Telangana, India



About
Deepak Belbasé, writing under my pen name sh va I’m 27 years old young man writing poetry and lyrics. You may call me a poet. Writing brings so many things to my life desire, passion, dr.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Deepak Belbase