Beautiful

Beautiful

A Poem by Deepak Belbase

Dedicated to Pratibha*


What is more beautiful? Your face or your soul?

What is more precious? You or your true friendship?

What is more real? Your ignorance or your care for me


What is more beautiful? Your smile or your sadness?

What is more true? Your words or your eyes?

What is more annoying? Your talking or your silence?


What is more intense? your scowl or my attempt to convince you?


sh va

© 2018 Deepak Belbase


Author's Note

Deepak Belbase
She is my good friend. I don't know why she is mad at me. But, I'm trying to convince her in my own way. Someone had said me that I ain't afford to lose a good friend like her. She is not talking to me and I didn't find any scope of betterment. But still I would like to say that. Pratibha, you are really a good friend of mine and I'm missing a friend.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, you are truly a great friend. If you show this to her, her reason of being mad at you will go away.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

no friend! there are some wounds that words can't heal...
Najam Us Saher

5 Years Ago

True......
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
Distance - the enhancement of friendship I guess!
This one may also become more vibrant.....
Great read😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

thanks for your insightful review. yeah I guess it could me more vibrant but i decide to keep it raw.. read more
¿

5 Years Ago

No no...maybe my lines got mistake...I wanted to say the distance will enhance and make the relation.. read more
I can understand your feelings my friend because I'm also going into the same love game. I hope that you will be successful in convincing her.
I will suggest you don't waste your time to convince her. Because, it's a time you focused on your career. Remember, you owe to your parents, or love ones.
Some friends are came into life to only help you in the halfway of goal. I know it's difficult to forget or moved on but, It's necessary. I hope you understand. I don't want to hurt your feelings but, I know what the end result will be. Respect her feelings and Moved on. She will be happy to see you like that and not like this.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

first of all it's not the intimacy or love. Another thing I'm not doing this because i have any emot.. read more
It have been a long time since i read your writing...I hope that you will be successful in convincing your friend..Your friend is really luck to have a friend like you..I really hope that she talks to you..Coming to this poem , it was a small , simple and sweet poem...I indeed liked it..And it was cute!!!I felt that everything came straight from your heart and your soul..
Keep on writing...
Riddhi

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

Thanks for your review! I Maybe one day she'll realise that escaping is not solution of any problem... read more
Riddhi

5 Years Ago

I hope that she understands that...
Ah, yes. Convincing can be hard, but don't give in. It's gonna be worth it!
A cute, little piece.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Deepak Belbase

5 Years Ago

convincing is very hard man! she is still mad at me and i really don't know why?
Zoya

5 Years Ago

Has to be a reason :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 2, 2018
Last Updated on December 16, 2018

Author

Deepak Belbase
Deepak Belbase

Hyderabad, Telangana, India



About
Deepak Belbasé, writing under my pen name sh va I’m 27 years old young man writing poetry and lyrics. You may call me a poet. Writing brings so many things to my life desire, passion, dr.. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Deepak Belbase



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..