This December

This December

A Poem by Orlando Murcia

With the Holidays approaching, I know money gets kinda tight. So I am doing something special for the holiday seasons. I will be selling my manuscript of The Beauty Of All Around for $3.00 ~ At Amazon the e book will be 7+ and some change. The Book has 85 love poems about one woman ( My first Love ) If not for yourself, be a blessing to another. And I will Say, for example ( To ~ ( your friends name here ) ~ From ~ ( your name here )  Bless someone today out of nowhere. It doesn't have to be with Poetry. But make someone feel special this Holiday season :) Consider it a Poetical greetings card :P Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy Holidays!!! 
 
You're friend,
Orlando Murcia ~


P.S ~ All you need is that persons email and also , the Book alone sells for $20.88, it includes a signed copy and shipping. My Gift to you :)

© 2013 Orlando Murcia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on November 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 28, 2013

Author

Orlando Murcia
Orlando Murcia

Santa Monica, CA



About
I am a writer who loves to write about Love, Beauty, Intimacy, and pretty much anything that hits me out of nowhere. I love writing for artist and anyone who appreciates the art of poetry. http://yout.. more..

Writing