Family

Family

A Story by silent tempest
"

What I could achieve if I'd make the best of me.

"

Drops of hot water were falling on his head. The flow was stopped with a turn of the tap. A towel to dry his muscular body and short black hair. Then he shaved his face, he always felt like a man at this moment, with the smell of the shaving foam. He felt like that on two more ocasions, when he was running and working out and when he had sex with his wife.

He stepped out of the bathroom into the hall. All walls white. Then into the bedroom smelling of fresh laundry. He put his clothes on, a white t-shirt and white pants. Then he made his way into the kitchen. Trought the minimalistic design of the living room. There was just a sofa and an multimedia wall acompanied with few decorations.

She felt his hands around her hips, smelled the irresistable scent of his fresh body. A kiss on her shoulder followed by gentle fondle of her belly. „What are you cooking?“ he asked pulling the lid off of the pot. She spanked his hand to let go off the lid, „Just you wait,“ she said with a kind and teasing voice. „Where are the kids?“ the man asked with a little worry. „Devon should be in his room, probably playing the games and Evelyn is somewhere in the town, with her friends. I called her that the launch'll be ready in a couple of minutes.“

The man stayed for a while enjoying the smell of cooking and his love, touching her curves over the fabric of her dress covered with flover like abstractions. Then he made a visit to his son, seeing him hooked up to the virtual world made him worry a bit, but he knew that he had it in control. He sent him a message to the VR, telling him about the food. After that he sat infront of his computer and reread what he had written the day before. He changed few words and remade some sentences, but he couldn't find new words to write, to add to his story. Deep thoughts got onto him, when he was called to help prepare the table.  

© 2013 silent tempest


Author's Note

silent tempest
Written in a hurry, didn't check the grammar or anything. Not a native speaker.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013

Author

silent tempest
silent tempest

Prague, Czech Republic



About
I like to write even though I don't think I have the talent. more..

Writing
K-72M K-72M

A Story by silent tempest