Prologue: The Dragon Guardian

Prologue: The Dragon Guardian

A Chapter by Aurora Silverheart

The Dragon Guardian, as everyone called him, soared through the air on a mighty dragon nearly as large as a mountain. Thunderbird, they called this dragon whose gray scales shone like polished diamonds. He had broad wings, a long tail, and dangerously sharp claws.

     He, Thunderbird, was the dragon of the Dragon Guardian and had been with him for centuries.

     Thunderbird swept through the stormy air he had created with ease, for he was a Storm Dragon, a Dragon of the Sky, along with Wind dragons and Lunar dragons.

     Thunderbird was born on the Earth and had traveled to the Dragon Realm once before, almost a decade ago.

     The Guardian swept his gaze across the horizon, hair whipping across his face. His stormy gray eyes shone with the energy of a dragon. A broad sword was strapped to his side in a scabbard.

     The sun was now rising above the horizon, gleaming faintly through the thick storm clouds that hid the great dragon from uplifted eyes far below.

     The Dragon Guardian whispered something into Thunderbird’s ear and the majestic gray dragon dipped towards the rising sun.

 



© 2010 Aurora Silverheart


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

635 Views
Added on August 15, 2010
Last Updated on August 15, 2010


Author

Aurora Silverheart
Aurora Silverheart

About
You would like to know something about me? Well, let's see... I love animals, I enjoy nature, I do cosplaying, I sing, I draw, I write... I do a lotta stuff! Contact me if you want to be my friend!!! .. more..

Writing