Don´t ...

Don´t ...

A Poem by Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


 

© 2008 Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The whole time I was reading this I kept thinking " To see the world through the eyes of a child is magical. Everything is fresh, new, alive and exciting. It also reminds me of a Bible verse. "You must become as a little child."
Your poem is magical,I keep thinking that "that one particle that is only you" is innocence When we perceive the world through innocence, then there is no motive, no reasoning, it just is. (pure and simple magic) I don't know if I'm making sense, What I'm trying to say is so hard to put into words or it may simply be that I just don't know the right words or form to say what I want to say
I know my review is turning into a book but you have touched a part of me ( through your poem )that has been yearning to be free for so long. Something I have been trying to say but have been unable to put into words, yet you have captured that elusive thought so well.
Your poem has touched me and reached the parts of my thoughts and being that I thought were untouchable.
And you have presented it so beautifully. What more can I say than ,this is as near perfection as we as imperfect humans can attain.

Posted 16 Years Ago


15 of 15 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Simply wonderful from the first word to the last one.Thank you for sharing.I will definitely keep this in my library. This really is a top writing.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a la Silvia Wadhwa-wonderful! Loved this one. It's good to see you around.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow... This is a very inspiring piece of work...
It's so true. People who try and figure out what life means forget how to live...

"DON'T try to understand this life!
Be new and baffled as a child;
Never murder magic"

I this is one of my favorite parts..

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a wonderful spill of wise advice couched in well written poetic prose A joy to read ivor

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is most definetly a great peice of wisdom bespeaking the need for innocence. :)

I love the presentation of it as well. I agree it fits the piece perfectly. I think it should also include a voice clip of you speaking it from the show. very nice indeed.

great job.
l8r g8r
-Tao

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think the way you construct these poems is excellent. All the words fit the picture perfectly - the child like start is mirrored by the dragon eating the young boy with his spade. Castles in the Sand, yes sometimes from those very sands builds up something unexpected.
This is one of those poems to remember and go back to during times when you need to remind yourself of who you are.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

'Don't murder magic'.. love that.. I had no idea you had so many new writings.
I love this and tend to agree.. seems we lose our inner child when we try so hard to understand and their seems to be no meaning that makes sense. this is wonderful.
Chloe
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is one of those pieces that simply states it all, what life is and should be. It brings to mind something my teacher once said about how if we all realized that life just didn't make sense and that at some point we are all crazy then everything in this world would make sense. Great write, it gave a lot to contemplate.


Brette

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i couldn't agree with you more. once you know the tricks of the show, all the magic is gone. then it's just bare and empty. the world isn't as nice with out it's mysteries.

p.s. i like the background image that you used. :) it makes me giggle

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very inspiring outlook- to be as a child to feel the magic that does exist. I love it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1301 Views
50 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on March 8, 2008

Author

Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!
Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!

Germany



About
ACHTUNG! Fair warning!!!!!! Sorry, folks .... I tried. I really did ....to start spending time here, to start writing and reading here again ... But I simply couldnt bring back the old spirit o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo


Silent Decade Silent Decade

A Poem by Bubo