Don´t ...

Don´t ...

A Poem by Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


 

© 2008 Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The whole time I was reading this I kept thinking " To see the world through the eyes of a child is magical. Everything is fresh, new, alive and exciting. It also reminds me of a Bible verse. "You must become as a little child."
Your poem is magical,I keep thinking that "that one particle that is only you" is innocence When we perceive the world through innocence, then there is no motive, no reasoning, it just is. (pure and simple magic) I don't know if I'm making sense, What I'm trying to say is so hard to put into words or it may simply be that I just don't know the right words or form to say what I want to say
I know my review is turning into a book but you have touched a part of me ( through your poem )that has been yearning to be free for so long. Something I have been trying to say but have been unable to put into words, yet you have captured that elusive thought so well.
Your poem has touched me and reached the parts of my thoughts and being that I thought were untouchable.
And you have presented it so beautifully. What more can I say than ,this is as near perfection as we as imperfect humans can attain.

Posted 16 Years Ago


15 of 15 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I just heard you read this in a back-dated WSN show; you read it very well, so I came to see if I liked it as much when reading it to myself. I do.
The sentiment is lovely, and it's great to see such flawless punctuation.
There's are combined essences to this, of being both contemporary and also romanticised medieval - i really like that about it. Admirable advice, so well-justified.
Thanks for posting this; it's a wonderful write and i thoroughly enjoyed it.



Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Just so you'll know....your poem is one of three final picks in the contest, "Inspire Me!" The winner will be announced on Sunday. Good Luck!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

I will have to agree with you here, so many people tend to over think their lives. You so beautifully state this in your piece

Don�t murder the magic
with misguided adult need for knowledge!

Simply wonderful! Really loved your flow and your imagery were excellent to say the least! Very thought provoking, leaving me with a little something to go and ponder about tonight!
Thanks to James for sending this to me...
I really enjoyed reading this!


Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.


I can see what you mean. Some people try to over-think life. They spend so much time analysing a sittuation that the opportunity passes them bye. Use your gutt feelings in guiding you through life. If it feels wrong then it feels that way for a reason. Otherwise enjoy. Just as long as someone else isn't going to be hurt by your actions.
Great write. Very thought ptovoking.




Posted 16 Years Ago


9 of 9 people found this review constructive.

righteous

Posted 16 Years Ago


9 of 12 people found this review constructive.

Bellissimo. This is so magical. I love it. Great thoughts to start the weekend. And your trip, I hope you find lots of adventure and inspiration.
Ciao,
SJ



Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.

:-) i love this poem!

Enjoy Verona - I used to live close by! really magical place :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.

"Never murder Magic
With misguided adult need for knowledge
which rarely offers more than fractured wisdom"

This is a very poignant line. It is what I have been preaching to people forever. The way you put it hear, reminds me of that "song" that Baz Luhrmann had on the radio about always wearing sunscreen.

The word dance you do here is phenominal. Aside for a few subtle word choices, I wouldn't change a thing.

Nicely done.

Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.

You did an awesome job reading this on WSN....
This piece is truly amazing and I enjoyed reading it as well as hearing you read it......
Exquisite poem! :-) Congrats on the feature too

Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.

One of the very best I've seen on the cafe!! :)

No, with your heart...

There's heart and soul in this, and ohhh how I wish life was a splendid feast all the time. ;)
That pic is intense.

There's a lot that I don't understand in life, but I do understand this write.
Gorgeous!

Congrats on a well-deserved feature.

xoxoxo,
Stacy

Posted 16 Years Ago


12 of 12 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1296 Views
50 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on March 8, 2008

Author

Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!
Silvia - Scribo, Ergo Sum!

Germany



About
ACHTUNG! Fair warning!!!!!! Sorry, folks .... I tried. I really did ....to start spending time here, to start writing and reading here again ... But I simply couldnt bring back the old spirit o.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo


Silent Decade Silent Decade

A Poem by Bubo