Live.Love.Let Go.

Live.Love.Let Go.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani

Sometimes life gets you to a point where you can't differentiate between happiness and difficulty.Because happiness lies in our problems. After being solved, the person gets a feeling. The feeling after they've worked so hard. Simply walking past life is not how it works. Life isn't a cake walk. It's a long run with tough competition. Only the one who will work and aim for victory without any shortcuts shall win.
    Love is the same way. You know when you're in love when you can't sleep at night with the fear of letting your loved one come in your night mares and die.
    If you ask me, more than love; friendship is important. Friendship is what takes a lot of care, honesty and patience to grow slowly and gradually. Life depends on love. Love depends on friendship. One never falls in love unless their bond with that person is strong enough as a friend.
    Friendship is all it takes to go on with life. We never realize how important our friendship can be for someone out there until we lose them. After it's gone, weeping about it makes no sense. Instead, one shall use their imaginary time machine; go back in time and watch themselves parting others away from them all by their own mistakes.
    We are the ones who always make the mistakes and then blame others for it because we are Cowards and do not have curtsy to put our self at fault.
    Every night before sleeping we should think about the mistakes we've made and correct them the next day to avoid further loss of friends.
   There are a thousands of people out there without any friends all because of their own mistakes. They never made up to those people and lost everybody they had.
    Never ever forget, we are the creator to our own problems. Blaming god is useless.


© 2014 Simran Kewlani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cid
Sounds Interesting! Some thoughts you penned into the chapter're very good and inspirational to some extent. May be, your a Romantic one and ah! I think, your too Mad at love as same as today's addicted new age folks're and it's good to be but not for everytime cus, sometime it hurts when you go deep and start believing in someone more than yourself so, never believe in anyone more than yourself and I happen to know about it cus... if you do believe in or expect from someone much than in return you'll surely get hurt n pain so yeah, your absolutely right that "We're the creator to our own problems!"
.....
Your this theme of the chapter's pretty good and a much inspirational either. Nice chapter, I like the theme, the concept you chose to write cus, it's all based on new age life.
.........
Keep penning!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Woah! No wonder you're being tagged as the top reviewer. Thanks a lot. Maybe whatever you said is tr.. read more



Reviews

A very interesting write. Nicely written.

Kaze~ :-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Thanks.


Thanks a lot Kaze.




♔ CrownedDevil ☾

10 Years Ago

Your very welcome. :-)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pax
“Life isn't a cake walk. It's a long run with tough competition. Only the one who will work and aim for victory without any shortcuts shall win.”

You know, I always believed in this quote:

“I am in competition with no one, I run my own race, I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any way, shape, or form. I just aim to improve, to be better than I was before. That's me and I'm free.”

I believed that Life is not a race with anyone, but it is a race within. The race on how to be a better person than you are in the past, a better person to your good friends and family. It is a tough world, but we must not forget that life is not a race of who’s better at this and that – it is some of the main reason why many conflicts and causes greedy people out there because some people always wanted to be on top, or always wanted to be ahead of the other. We are all unique, We don’t need to outshine each other, but we must outshine the darkness that lurks within.

“friendship is important”

I believed that friendship is one of the building block of any relationships. It builds the strong foundation to withstand any strong storms that comes along. “Love depends on friendship.” – yes but no, it is not the only one. Love depends on the two major points: trust and mutual understanding. When there is trust there’s loyalty & content that you found a lifelong partner. And when there’s mutual understanding, acceptance and friendship are a step behind because both have mutual agreement and understand each other’s flaws or imperfection because that’s what’s friends and lovers build their love.

“Never ever forget, we are the creator to our own problems. Blaming god is useless.”

I love those lines. We are indeed the creator of our own problems, that’s usually the effects of our bad or foolish choices. The blaming game will always be there, knowing where you stand and understand the situation brings out clarity to every problem.

A very good view on how friendship and love takes place. Thanks for sharing.


Posted 10 Years Ago


Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the corrections. I shall add them in my next chapter. I appreciate it.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cid
Sounds Interesting! Some thoughts you penned into the chapter're very good and inspirational to some extent. May be, your a Romantic one and ah! I think, your too Mad at love as same as today's addicted new age folks're and it's good to be but not for everytime cus, sometime it hurts when you go deep and start believing in someone more than yourself so, never believe in anyone more than yourself and I happen to know about it cus... if you do believe in or expect from someone much than in return you'll surely get hurt n pain so yeah, your absolutely right that "We're the creator to our own problems!"
.....
Your this theme of the chapter's pretty good and a much inspirational either. Nice chapter, I like the theme, the concept you chose to write cus, it's all based on new age life.
.........
Keep penning!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simran Kewlani

10 Years Ago

Woah! No wonder you're being tagged as the top reviewer. Thanks a lot. Maybe whatever you said is tr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2014


Author

Simran Kewlani
Simran Kewlani

Mumbai, India



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Emily Dickinson - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Emily Dickinson. Emily suffered from bouts of depression and melancholy. As a very shy person, she even had tr.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tears. Tears.

A Chapter by Simran Kewlani