I'm A Country Girl

I'm A Country Girl

A by Angel Singer
"

This is a song that I wrote about.....6 months ago.

"

V1: I drive a Truck, I can drive a Tractor. I know how to drive a 4-Wheeler. When you talk to me about cars, I know what the hell i mean.I am a 5 foot tall rough riding Cowgirl. I know what a Hog is, i know what the hell you mean when you say "Over Yonder".

Pre: I know who George Straight is, I can sing you any song he wrote. I know who Dolly Parton is and i can sing her too! I am a home-grown, southern girl who knows how to have a good time! Mess with me and you will get the shootin end of my gun!

C1: I may look like a City girl, but if you only knew what i can do, give me a fishing pole, a good spot and about 4 hours, i can outfish any guy in Texas. I am a home-grown, southern, down-home, girl. I wear my boots, and my hat with pride. Some guys think i am strange....give me a country boy and i will be just fine! Im a Country girl! 

 

© 2009 Angel Singer


Author's Note

Angel Singer
Im not finished with it just yet. If you have any suggestions...please....feel free to tell me and help me.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Seems like quite a cool song!! My only suggestion would be to partition it in a more song/poem style so it flows easier and is easier for readers to see where the rhymes sit and how the tune might go.

Ex. I drive a Truck, I can drive a Tractor
I know how to drive a 4-Wheeler.
When you talk to me about cars,
I know what the hell i mean.
I am a 5 foot tall rough riding Cowgirl.
I know what a Hog is,
I know what the hell you mean when you say "Over Yonder".

Sorta thing. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

it is an amazing song, you should write more like this, i really liked this, great job keep up the great work

Posted 14 Years Ago


you know, being a country girl isnt exactly a good thing...

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree w/ the first view, but I really like this. I mean, there are a lot of country singers, but they don't seem to embrace it that much. I think that this really shows that you're happy with what you are, and are sharing it with the world.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seems like quite a cool song!! My only suggestion would be to partition it in a more song/poem style so it flows easier and is easier for readers to see where the rhymes sit and how the tune might go.

Ex. I drive a Truck, I can drive a Tractor
I know how to drive a 4-Wheeler.
When you talk to me about cars,
I know what the hell i mean.
I am a 5 foot tall rough riding Cowgirl.
I know what a Hog is,
I know what the hell you mean when you say "Over Yonder".

Sorta thing. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2009

Author

Angel Singer
Angel Singer

Waco, TX



About
I am 16. I write Songs, Poems, Stories....things like that. I love to sing...and my name is Ash. more..

Writing