Alternate worlds.

Alternate worlds.

A Poem by Tutu Carl Green

It's funny how we tell people to BELIEVE but they are blind towards the L I E in believe. I crave to exist in an alternate world where age is not considered as maturity but rather a solid mentality is the real maturity. Observing things the way I do, I have been brought to understand that DIFFERENT DOES NOT MEAN WRONG. I want to place myself in an alternate world where different means right. Heedless of previous knowledge, understanding is merely a feeling caught in the conscious. Multiple homo sapiens are apparently unconscious indefinitely. Many are nothing else but rustic, existing in reformed vagueness manipulated by anonymous delinquents. Fortunately or unfortunately, I escaped from that collection to a place known as the 0 (zero) point. A place maxed with intellect and reasoning, filled with peace and self satisfaction, painted with excessive possibilities and governed by individualism. You may look at me and say that individual is weird, surreal and empty. I do not oppose for it is all about perspective. There is a little known truth that says THE MORE KNOWLEDGE YOU ATTAIN AND THE MORE CONSCIOUS YOU BECOME, THE CRAZIER YOU WILL APPEAR TO OTHERS. The pen and paper I see as the gong and drum. So I will bend them to tell all about my point of existence. Today isn't yet just another day so I'll attempt something elegant and symbolic  because we lost it to trying. 

© 2015 Tutu Carl Green


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well penned my friend................

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RNK
Thats very deep, true and sad.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015

Author

Tutu Carl Green
Tutu Carl Green

Debrecen, Hadju-Bihar, Hungary



About
I'm sorry I cannot tell you about ME because even I do not yet know myself. more..