Why I want to start a writing habit?

Why I want to start a writing habit?

A Story by siti
"

This story is about myself starting to write again, after quite some times. I want to have writing as my habit and make myself used to it everyday. Please support me to be a good and thoughtful writer

"

The reason why I want to start a writing habit is because I do love to write. To me, I feel like I am passionate in writing. I can express myself while I am writing. I can be whoever I want in my writing. I can realize my dreams, speak out whatever I want and achieve whatever I intent to be. I see writing is one kind of sensation to be added up in my daily routine and my everyday whereabouts.


Yes. Sometimes, I do have writers block. I don’t have ideas to start the writing. In the middle of the writing, I got stuck and do not know how to continue the process of writing again. The sad thing is, I give up at that particular moment, and never want to continue the writing anymore. The blockage left there and never recovered.


I do feel upset because I could not help and force myself to continue writing. Then, I see other people (of course, the one far more talented than me), as the threat for my great ambitions and dreams. Somehow, I could not help myself to not think about that. Subconsciously, I am staring them from afar, admiring and envying their masterpiece and at the same time, holding myself back. Slowly, I am pulling my steps backwards and my hand reluctantly moved farther away from the pen and paper.


However, on one fine day, unintentionally I have passed by one application across my IPhone app store. The application is actually suggested by one of the writers in one of the Pinterest blogs (Oh, I could not remember which site blog). It is indeed a good app called Coach.me. This app encourages people to have at least a habit in their daily life. This habit must be a good habit which will bring positive vibes and benefits to us.  I chose the most suitable habit that I want to start for my daily routine and I cannot resist to choose writing as my first habit to start with.


I agree. It seems cliché. I love to write. I want to start a habit and I ended up choosing writing. But, do I have any other choice? Plus, my first intention in downloading the apps is because I want to find encouragement and spirit to start to write again. Yeah, I do feel encouraged again now and I feel the needs for myself to write again. At least, with this app and typical topic, I successfully finished one very short, simple and common story of myself talking about “Why I Want to Start a Writing Habit?”.

© 2016 siti


Author's Note

siti
Please review my writing honestly. Do give critics and your sincere comments, in all aspects include grammar, vocabulary, thoughts and etc. I really appreciate your honest feedback.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on April 11, 2016
Last Updated on April 11, 2016
Tags: writing, habit, apps

Author

siti
siti

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



About
I am 29 years old. Love writing and reading so much. Happily married to a very kind, lovable and understanding hero. more..