Who's your daddy bandits

Who's your daddy bandits

A Story by Stephanie McCants
"

comedic news

"

The who’s your Daddy bandits…. By Stephanie McCants

 

 

Today we bring you news of a pair of serial spankers who call themselves “ The who’s your Daddy Bandits” . For the past month we have been getting increasing reports of drive by spankings. The spankings have occurred to individuals while doing yard work in the front of their homes. One man who wishes to remain un named said he was spanked while picking up a large pile of leaves and trash he had swept from his front sidewalk.

“ I was bent over picking up the debris when I felt a hard smack on my hind side then the horrible high pitch screech WHO”S YOUR DADDY? Followed the brazen attack on my rear-end. It all happened so fast I never got a look at the vehicle. I felt so violated and didn’t report the incident at first but then I heard of more victims experiencing the humiliation of being publicly spanked.”

There have been a total of 17 reports of drive by spankings ranging from all over the city. Only one person managed to get a glimpse of the pair and described them as leather clad S & M perverts and the vehicle as a white car no make or model nor license plate could be further described.

The police department have issued a warning to all citizens to be aware while gardening and to have a partner with you should you do any yard work this weekend. The who’s your daddy bandits seem to only strike lone gardeners who are on the sidewalks in front of their homes. We will bring you more as this story plays out. Hopefully these masked deviants will be brought to justice soon. Anyone having any information or suspicions please notify your local law enforcement agency there is a current reward being offered at this time for their arrest.

 

To be continued….

 

 

 

Stephanie McCants © 2008

© 2015 Stephanie McCants


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Who knew gardening/yard work could be dangerous or at least embarrassing? This is quite silly, but I enjoyed it. (I also love Monty Python--no surprise)

Posted 13 Years Ago


well i think it is hilarious. it reminds me of my complete anootated conchita..lol
Good job on this satirical piece and i will await the future installments..we will have to do it as news series or breaking news updates in the black seal..lol

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is funny! What a unique idea! I loved the title and how the story was a news report! Very good!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2008
Last Updated on July 18, 2015

Author

Stephanie McCants
Stephanie McCants

Visalia, CA



About
I am a creative person who loves to write horror and comedy. I also enjoy painting various subject matter, and drawing cartoons. I started making money at writing as a teen selling essays I wrote for .. more..

Writing