Hair Care Tips

Hair Care Tips

A Story by Harsha Skin Hair and Laser Clinic
"

Regular bank funds, shiny and thick? Maybe you are doing something wrong? Read our new article and find your main mistakes

"
The whole beauty industry is working to make hair soft, shiny, lush and thick. After all, the beauty of a woman is largely in her hair. We decided to share the rules and secrets that will help preserve both the beauty and health of your hair.
The first thing I would like to note is that the condition of the hair directly depends on  physical and mental health. If the hair has become brittle, thin and grow slowly - this is the first sign of a lack of nutrients and vitamins in the body. The same can be said of falling out. In most cases, hair loss is triggered by intense and prolonged stress.   Nothing will happen if you get nervous a couple of days, but if this happens for a month or more, the result will not be long in coming - after 3 months the amount of hair on the comb will increase 4 times. Take care of proper and balanced nutrition and eliminate the source of stress, otherwise you will not see luxurious hair (as well as strong nails with velvety skin).
Cleansing
The most convenient way to cleanse is considered a shampoo. Its main task is to remove the remnants of styling products, rinse hair and refresh the scalp. The more natural the composition, the less it will irritate and provoke the appearance of peeling.   Cleansing should take place in several stages in order to wash off all styling products and to remove pollution 100%.  Shampoo interacts only with the scalp, and the hair is washed with foam, which is formed in the process. Therefore, rub a small amount in your hands (so the shampoo is more easily distributed), apply on the head, massage and rinse thoroughly. Then repeat the procedure. In no case do not rub with a towel and do not comb wet hair, in this condition they are very easily damaged. If you use a hair dryer for drying, then try to dry it with cool air for hair growth in order to smooth the scales and not to deplete the strands much.
Food
Mask balms are used to soften, moisturize, nourish and shine. All these funds must be correctly distributed along the length, paying particular attention to the tips. The pattern “the more the better” does not work here, since the hair cannot absorb half a can of balm. Apply the amount of product your hair needs and keep it exactly as indicated on the label, otherwise the opposite effect may work. Rinse off with slightly cool water. So the blood flow increases, and the scalp receives the maximum of useful substances from the shampoo, and the scales that make up the hair are closed. As a result, smooth, obedient, even curls.
Extra care
Sprays, serums, oils work with the condition of the hair. For example, remove fluffiness, strengthen weak dyed hair, add shine or volume, reduce the number of cut ends. But at the pace of modern life it is more a necessity than a whim. Nutrient oil formulas allow you to care + protect against damage and heat treatment. Oil will work better if it is rubbed in the hand and applied with the fingertips (still paying particular attention to dry areas). This product envelops hair with an invisible film, traps moisture deep in the structure and fills damaged areas. With such products, hair is easier to comb and look like from the cover of a glossy magazine.
Of course, a set of 10 different cans will not provide a braid to the waist in one month. Gorgeous and magnificent hair is a huge work in combination with complex and regular care. Take care of your hair correctly, and they will certainly thank you with their bewitching beauty.

© 2019 Harsha Skin Hair and Laser Clinic


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on December 18, 2019
Last Updated on December 18, 2019
Tags: hair, hair care, hair beauty, balm, shampoo, hair mask, hair conditioner

Author

Harsha Skin Hair and Laser Clinic
Harsha Skin Hair and Laser Clinic

Perungudi, Tamil Nadu, India



About
Harsha Skin Hair & Laser Clinic is one of the TOP skin and hair care center in Perungudi, OMR, Chennai. Dr Gopalakrishnan K have been providing best in class diagnosis and treatment for a variety of s.. more..