Superdork

Superdork

A Book by skyelight


© 2013 skyelight


Author's Note

skyelight
For all of you wondering what the heck this is about :)-
Amy Summers is your slightly less- than- average teenage high schooler: she's clumsy, dorky, unpopular, and definitely not favored by Greymont High's upper class. But that all changes the day( well, night) when Amy, taking her pesky cocker-spaniel Cocoa out for her early morning bathroom break, get's hit by a meteorite and her once boring life gets turned upside down. No longer the dorky girl she used to be, this perky blonde's got everything a girl could wish for: beauty, friends, popularity, and the hottest guy on campus wrapped around her finger. Admittedly, getting hit by a giant rock from outer space does come with it's problems, like the crazy super-powers she can barely control, the annoying dog that can now TALK (good Lord) and, of course, it's super-villains.
Juggling Amy Summers- the now pretty, popular girl with the hottest (and most mysterious) boyfriend- and Flygirl- "hero to all, savior to the people of L.A, Queen of Bad Assness...Something like that..."- can be hard enough, but things really get tough when a new super-villain strikes Flygirl's home turf- and more importantly, Amy herself. When a villain strikes home, can Amy trust the ones she loves- or will the pressure of two lives( and possibly two boys) be too much to handle?
But hey, no one said high school was easy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013

Author

skyelight
skyelight

Glendale :), AZ



About
I am 16 years old and I love to write/read(obviously). I play volleyball , soccer, and cheer. I like cooking, drawing, dancing, and just about anything adventure-like and artistic. My plans for the fu.. more..

Writing