When the hurt won't stop...

When the hurt won't stop...

A Story by Manders

When the heartbreaks keep coming, what do you do?
You decide to open your heart, just a little bit, talk to someone and you feel that "thing" even if just for a brief moment, and then just a quickly, they take it away!
I'm crushed, and confused, and it happened way too quickly...
I don't understand...
I guess I should've taken my original instinct and superstitions a little more freaking seriously! Because now I'm sitting here just wondering what scared you off, or what I did wrong.
Damn it, men! Why do you have to be so freaking stubborn and hurtful!!
I don't even know what I want now!
In that moment, I thought I could get into another relationship, and be happy.... but you are brushing me off already!!
I pray that you tell me there was some kind of unavoidable emergency or something, and make me feel like a fool for worrying, I really do!!
I'd rather know that I'm just dumb and paranoid, then to find out that you aren't real!!
I wanted to feel something... I DID feel something... I DO feel it.... Where did you go!?

© 2012 Manders


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012
Tags: heartbreak, hurt, people

Author

Manders
Manders

Rochester, PA



About
I am a 27 year old, recently-divorced, mother of 5. When I was single, writing was my outlet for everything. And once I got married, I let go of that. Now that I am single again, writing has become .. more..

Writing
Freedom Freedom

A Story by Manders


Cowards Cowards

A Story by Manders


High/Low High/Low

A Poem by Manders