Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by SlightlyOdd

V walked into the room like a miniature whirlwind. Or at least it seemed that way because of the way the wind outside was blowing. But V's expression always seemed uplifted and calm that was one of the things C or really anyone never got about V. Everyone looked towards the door at V's entrance because it was five past and V was late. Typical, V was always late ever since they were small V got into trouble and it was always C to the rescue. C wondered if V would survive without C but it was one of the subjects C consistently avoided it was uncomfortable. The florescent lighting seemed to paint everything harshly. As if it was specifically designed to point out flaws C could see B's acne like a red blimp on B's face as B chewed the end of a pencil like B was alone in the room. No one really understood B either. B and V were perhaps the most dissimilar people in the class and that was strangely what made them most alike.That C thought was a great irony as V took the seat next to C. The florescent lighting also seemed to point out  how D.V and D.R looked  at each other and everyone else as if they were afraid, E's sickly yellow skin also seemed to stand out in the harsh lighting E was always sick.
     "It's nice to see that you made it here Ztree V" Prsima K'is  said with contempt K'is disliked disruptions or surprises or breaks from patterns. For Instance K'is wore possibly the most bland clothing to be found in the entire DarCworld. Very few people understood why K'is taught history or even taught as K'is was one of those odd teachers who seem to hate everything about kids. K'is's hair was draw back as it always is in an tight not under a old gray hat that probably matched it's owner a lot more than it's voice. Which almost all of the time had a soft sort of edge to it and was high a light sort of voice that's easy to forget. The person whom owned this voice was sharp clever and seemed bent on making them all fail or that was what they thought. Not surprisingly V said nothing and pulled out her R.N.T.R.B or as everyone unofficially  refereed to as a ping, took out the standard issuer W.U or U for this county and started coping down what was on the board as most teachers in this county chose to make them copy their own notes as they saw fit instead of just sending it to their pings. C's gray eyes flashed over the room slowly as if seeing but not at the same time. I a way she was because a colored sort of fog crept over her vision, it looked sort of like the colored transmission fog that went over a ping when you went to far away from a Colrent C wasn't sure how the things that generated and sent out electricity were named it was simply what they had always been called. Then a sweeping wave of blackness. Then nothing. of course this was also accompanied by a dizzy weightless feeling which C found very odd after all it wasn't a common feeling.



© 2012 SlightlyOdd


Author's Note

SlightlyOdd
Is this better

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh lawd. -_- it's kinda hard for me to read... The words are so little and not spaced out enough... BUT! :D if you just space it out a little bit, I'll come back to this and see what's going on in your story. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Trusting

11 Years Ago

Ah, there's the letters that were missing XDD
SlightlyOdd

11 Years Ago

Nice =>
Trusting

11 Years Ago

Yesh :33
Liked this, a bit Sci-fi/Fantasy, the grammar is O.K, maybe you need a few more commas but it`s fine, so keep at it !...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012


Author

SlightlyOdd
SlightlyOdd

Mysteries Mysteries oh what fun



About
Here's the thing why not guess Give it your best: Cats are a no but the symbol a yes Green is good by my color is gold I am a mule but when facts are told I relinquish my throne with crusts of .. more..

Writing
wind wind

A Poem by SlightlyOdd