Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by azure_phoenix99

(Since I don't have enough room in the description, I'm going to write this here instead.)

After miraculously surviving a freak accident involving a train, twenty-two year old Sienna Ophelia Rose Emerson {previously dubbed "Jane Doe"} wakes up in the hospital with no recollection of the incident or life before it. She's greeted by Jason, a mysterious sandy-haired, blond-eyed wonder with a colorful taste in women and a strange sense of humor. Upon learning that she's now a ghost in the files, Sienna decides to wipe the slate clean and start anew.

Then she meets her.

Myst.

And it's all over - at least, until Myst is attacked and bitten by a spider twice the size of a puppy. Then the truth comes out.

In an alternative universe, a powerful women known as the Spider Queen {Lynncantatrix or Lynn} rules the world. She has hundreds upon thousands of arachnid servants, all bred for what the fae slaves fondly think of as the final showdown - an epic battle between the long lost heir to the throne and the Spider Queen.

Now, Lynncantatrix has come to finish Sienna, the fae realm's long lost only hope. But Sienna won't be easily broken.

Please be wary of: vulgar language, mature content {moderate}. You have been warned: thus, you're now reading this at your own risk. Also, if you do not respect LGBT relationships, I would strongly suggest you do not read this. If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Reviews/comments are, as always, greatly appreciated, but do recognize that this has not yet been revised. So, please bear with me. Amazing cover thanks to faithdakitty, over on Wattpad. 



© 2015 azure_phoenix99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on June 15, 2015
Last Updated on June 15, 2015


Author

azure_phoenix99
azure_phoenix99

ME



About
... more..

Writing
»falling »falling

A Chapter by azure_phoenix99


Preface Preface

A Chapter by azure_phoenix99